I know... everybody is asking the same so I will try to be straight to the point.
    I'm using android since late 2011 when I've bought the galaxy nexus... I'd love the phone but I though it was a little slow.
    then I bought the nexus 4 and I love it.
    unfortunately for personal reasons I have to let go my nexus 4.

of course my idea was to wait until nexus 5 is on the market, but I need a phone in the middle time.
    so I have to choose between the S4, HTC One or Moto X and choose a plan like jump or next. Verizon or sprint are not an option since
    I offen travel international.

So, if you were on my position what do you choose?
    what's is important for me is the speed and the size. I don't play games but I use a lot of applications at the same time.

thanks in advance for the answers !!!

PS: Would be great also have android 4.3, and be able to update to kitkat when google launch it.
    09-25-2013 05:34 PM
    Well, generally speaking, the HTC One often considered to be the best all-around device out now. However, the Moto X and LG G2 are also favorite devices as well. The S4 remains a premium device too and is favored by many.

If you want a super-sized phone the Note 3 is beginning to hit the streets and is the "phablet" to beat with it's high-end processor, 3GB of RAM, hi-rez screen, and useful S-Pen.

That's my take, you'll certainly get some other perspectives too.
    09-25-2013 06:25 PM
    Thanks for the answer...
    I think that the the Note 3 is huge, and I don't like the use of pen.. It reminds me my old palm jeje.
    I will read some reviews on the LG G2, but as far as today I agree with you... the HTC One seems to being the best.
    09-26-2013 08:25 AM