Best phone with Super AMOLED display?

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Note 3 - no competition. Of course it depends what you're looking for. Surely the type of display isn't the only thing that matters to you.

George Wilkie

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Note 3 - no competition. Of course it depends what you're looking for. Surely the type of display isn't the only thing that matters to you.

Actually jpr, you're absolutely right. Screen isn't everything, but in this case, it's definitely the most important for me. The clarity, brightness, battery-usage, etc all make me lean heavily on what Super AMOLED has to offer.

Other crucial phone phactors (lol, factors) for my purchase would be size, sleekness, and power; probably in that order too. Thanks a bunch!

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Actually jpr, you're absolutely right. Screen isn't everything, but in this case, it's definitely the most important for me. The clarity, brightness, battery-usage, etc all make me lean heavily on what Super AMOLED has to offer.

Other crucial phone phactors (lol, factors) for my purchase would be size, sleekness, and power; probably in that order too. Thanks a bunch!

When you say phone size is important does that mean you want a very large phone/phablet or a smaller device that fits easier in pockets?

Sleekness? You prefer shiny phones or just want it to look nice (subjective)

Power won't be an issue with N3.

George Wilkie

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
When you say phone size is important does that mean you want a very large phone/phablet or a smaller device that fits easier in pockets?

Sleekness? You prefer shiny phones or just want it to look nice (subjective)

Power won't be an issue with N3.

Not large really, maybe on the smaller end (>5 inch). As far as sleekness I would say a metal or pseudo-metal shell, something that doesn't feel like plastic.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Not large really, maybe on the smaller end (>5 inch). As far as sleekness I would say a metal or pseudo-metal shell, something that doesn't feel like plastic.

Well, the Note 3 is not on the smaller side. I would suggest you go find one in person and hold it in your hand or if it's a matter of fitting in a pocket or something you can best figure that out in person. I am physically a smaller than average person and I got used to the size within the first day I had it, although I don't carry it in my pocket. Wouldn't go back to smaller now. But you may have specific reasons that it matters so go check one out for yourself. It's definitely worth it.