Problems with android tablet

407iain

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, I received a new tablet today. Cheapest Android KitKat - NEW Polatab Elite Q10.1" Android 4.4 (KitKat) Tablet PC QUAD-CORE CPU - POWERFUL GPU - 16GB STORAGE - SLEEK DESIGN - BLUETOOTH - FLAT 50% OFF - LIMITED TIME OFFER (Black front): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

I have been in touch with the seller, and he has suggested I return it. Although, I'd like to see if the problem can be sorted without this.
My problem is it keeps rebooting itself. If I leave it connected to my PC via the USB it works fine, as soon as I disconnect it it reboots.
Then it locks up within seconds and reboots again. I have done 2 x factory resets which hasn't worked.
Can anyone shed any light on this?
Thank you.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I've never heard of that manufacture before, which makes the chances of this being an unrecoverable defect higher. Send it back for a refund or exchange. I suggest going for a better-known brand like Asus, Acer, Lenovo, Samsung, or LG.

407iain

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Ok, thank you. I think I will return it. After I've worked out how to print the return label, not having a printer and all. Think I may have to save it to a pen drive and print it at work.
The reason I got it is that I bought my wife one and her's is fine. No problems at all. It's actually my third no brand Android tablet. After I decided to break the screen on one, and drop another. Which killed it. I must just be lucky :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01