Verizon phone shipping delays?

Fuzzballz

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I upgraded to a Samsung S20 last week over the phone, then accepted the ToS online and it's been saying "order confirmed" on my account for over a week. "Delivery date will be updated soon." No charge to my credit card and no confirmation emails. This is not some back-ordered phone as far as I know, just a standard S20.

I've been with Verizon for 18 years and they've always shipped out phones within a day or two. My old phone is dying and i need the new one ASAP. Anybody else experiencing this? :confused:

pontiac005

Trusted Member
Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I upgraded to a Samsung S20 last week over the phone, then accepted the ToS online and it's been saying "order confirmed" on my account for over a week. "Delivery date will be updated soon." No charge to my credit card and no confirmation emails. This is not some back-ordered phone as far as I know, just a standard S20.

I've been with Verizon for 18 years and they've always shipped out phones within a day or two. My old phone is dying and i need the new one ASAP. Anybody else experiencing this? :confused:

Did you try calling to find out why?

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I know this thread is a few weeks old but I wanted to point out Verizon doesn't carry the standard S20, they have a modified version with support for their mmwave 5G service and lacks a micro sd card slot because of it. The standard or unlocked S20 doesn't support Verizons 5G network.

It's possible that the phone was delayed or back ordered due to demand.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2