Galaxy note. is it worth switching to at&t from sprint?

cbcrew

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi.

I'm currently a Sprint user and I've been planning on waiting out for Sprint to release their version of the Galaxy Note.

Now i've been waiting awhile and now I'm planning on switching to at&t for the Galaxy Note.

My question is...

is the galaxy note worth switching from sprint to at&t?

How good is the at&t data (I live in CT)

How often do at&t drop calls?

any other info about at&t would be great :D

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Yes I just did it my self 2 weeks ago! And I dont regret it. I will be getting the SIII when it comes out. When I had my HOX for a week and half it was awesome when it came to the download speeds! Sadly it just was not the phone for me. If your sick of Sprints dialup network and is ATT if HSPA+ or LTE In your area then I can tell you it will be a lot better than Sprint.

Also try ATT for 30 days. If for any reason the phone or service is not good for you...Just return it! Keep in mind if you go to ATT corp store and you wanna return a phone there might be a $35 restocking fee. SO to skip out on that you can go to Best Buy and have no restocking fee for returns on phones.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: b0btech

ReuvenNY

Dec 19, 2008
Visit site
I think it's certainly a good idea to obtain the Galaxy Note - nice machine, beautiful and large screen. AT&T? No. I am waiting for July 11th to move to T-Mobile, when they introduce the Note.
I was with T-Mobile for 2 years and loved it. Moved to AT&T 1.5 years ago for a larger 4.3 inch screen and am unhappy with frequent dropped calls, spotty coverage and other idiosyncrasies.

feelinfroggy23

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I think at&t is better then sprint period. I get on average 5-7mgb download everywhere i got. And i never had a dropped call. Their data is very good. I got the note a couple months after it came to at&t. I tried it for 30 days. The screen....OMG!! beautiful. The size is great for videos and web surfing and EVERYTHING else. The one and only thing is the S3 professor is to slow. If your coming from a galaxy s2 or another dual-core 1.3 and up possessor you won't like it. It lags on the most simple things like bringing up contacts, dialer, messages, apps, ect. Im use to the snappy s2. The note was a downgrade. And some people are going to disagree with me on this but its been proven. So do your research. Wait for the S3. Or better yet Note 2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

CTREV21

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting mine next week, but going to use straight Talk for a bit. Sick of contracts and etf's. Will wait till note 2 comes out and see what that offers. Will sell me HTC evo 3d. And pay $45 a month. Roaming not an issue because i've never had that happen to me on sprint. Can't wait, I'm pumped. :)

Sent from my sorry ass EVO 3D