Galaxy S3 LG Optimus G

gilbequick

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Ok guys, I was set on the GS3, but the LG Optimus G keeps pulling at me. The problem is nobody knows how the LG is really going to perform...but dangit it's got a 1.5ghz QUAD core processor and a 13MP camera!!

The GS3 is proven, it's a sure winner with strong dev support.....with a 1.5ghz dual core processor. Man that LG ought to RIP with the quad core processor. OUGHT to.

What do you guys think... I want a new phone now, but don't want to wait 2 months to be reassured of a good LG.

Thoughts?

weston87

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I don't know much about the LG Optimus G, but I can tell you a little bit about the GS3. I love the multitasking on this thing. Now it's not a good as the note 2, but still its there. I like having the big screen on GS3. I can actually watch movies and see everything. It's definitely fast. I think jellybean made this a better phone. I also heard a rumor that the GS3 will be getting another update that will allow for the same multitasking as the note 2,but that is tbd. The GS3 you can get in a 16gb or a 32gb and both can hold up to a 64gb sdcard. The camera is awesome! You can take a video and pictures at the same time. You can also pause the video you're recording and when you're done press okay again and it will save it as one whole video! Another cool feature that came with the jellybean update was that you can resize the widgets when putting them on the screen. Anyways, Over all this is a great phone, but in the end it's what you want in your phone. This is just some of the many features on the this phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Slll using TapaTalk!

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
IMO I've seen and used a phone that has LGS version of ICS on it and in my personal opinion it is leaps and bounds above touchwiz. Lg didn't change much from stock android, plus it has the notification toggles AND you can change them.

In my experience lg makes better phones than samsung, especially with the radio( the chip that communicates with the cell tower ). They are so much more solid than samsungs radios. Plus the g has a quad core, lte, AND 2 gigs of ram.

For me hardware is everything, I'm starting to regret not waiting for the g. But that's my opinion, wait for the g to go on display in sprint then play with both. They are both really good phones

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia