Straight talk Micro sim card included??

mcshaggin

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Word on the street is that it's about impossible to get a ST micro sim card. I purchased a sim card cutter on amazon. I was at walmart today and the sim card package says what's included "Sim Card (plus micro sim)" Is there a regular and micro or the ability to cut? I added a picture of the package. Anyone purchase this?

Attachments

• 2013-04-15 10.10.26.jpg
    2013-04-15 10.10.26.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

mcshaggin

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
All these views and nobody knows? Nobody here works at Walmart? I guess they would be as useful as the guy I couldn't find when I was there anyways.

iFebby

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes it comes with two sim cards. Well 3 when I had bought a starter package for a friend It had an att reg sim, a micro att sim, and a regular Tmobile sim. :) ill take an extra if you dont need it.. ;)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

mcshaggin

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes it comes with two sim cards. Well 3 when I had bought a starter package for a friend It had an att reg sim, a micro att sim, and a regular Tmobile sim. :) ill take an extra if you dont need it.. ;)

Nice to hear. So if my pack comes with the AT&T but I want to use the tmobile, I just use the tmobile? Maybe I can sell the AT&T sim card. My store is apparently one of the few that still sells the AT&T card but I don't want it.

mcshaggin

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

Got it. You're absolutely right, 3 cards - 1 ATT, 1 Tmo, and 1 Micro AT&T. Glad I picked mine up today. Last week there were two stacks and today only 3.

iFebby

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Got it. You're absolutely right, 3 cards - 1 ATT, 1 Tmo, and 1 Micro AT&T. Glad I picked mine up today. Last week there were two stacks and today only 3.

Woot! I'm glad I was able to help you out. =)) in los angeles all around here they sold out asap so I wasn't able to buy any.. :-(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Christina Martin

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Which walmart were you at? Would you be willing to pick up a pack that includes the AT&T micro sim version for me? :)
I was just talking to them today, and they said that the micro sims are only available for in store purchase, and only in 8 states. They do not carry micro sims for T-Mobile compatible, only for ATT compatible. My concern about getting a micro sim for ATT compatibility at this point would be that they might not be able to use the ATT towers much longer, and you might be stuck. Unless I find a better option, I'm going to have to get a T-Mobile regular sim and cut it. (I ordered a cutter that's somewhat like a hole puncher, for under $6 at Amazon with free shipping.)

mcshaggin

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Which walmart were you at? Would you be willing to pick up a pack that includes the AT&T micro sim version for me? :)

Sorry, didn't see this response. I was at this walmart today and they are completely out. My guess is they will not be refilling them.
This store: 5600 N Henry Blvd Stockbridge, GA 30281

Stephanie Inselberg

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I purchased that package and opened it but did not open the instruction booklet in case I have to return it. Where the heck are the Sim cards in the package? I only see the activation card and it came with a $45 first month card. The salesman had me purchase one separately in addition to the kit. Do I still need to purchase the SIM by itself? Thanks

mcshaggin

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I purchased that package and opened it but did not open the instruction booklet in case I have to return it. Where the heck are the Sim cards in the package? I only see the activation card and it came with a $45 first month card. The salesman had me purchase one separately in addition to the kit. Do I still need to purchase the SIM by itself? Thanks

They used to have a started kit that had 3 sim cards and an activation card. Now I think it's one sim card and not sure if the first month comes in the same pkg or not. You can kind of tell by the price if your buying just the sim card or the starter pkg. FYI, they now have AT&T sims in stock. HERE

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac