Unlocking policy?

Hiberny

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I got my HTC One two days ago and called yesterday about unlocking it. I was told I could have the code, but the policy is no more than two unlocks a year. That hardly seems fair for family plans. We have four lines. I'm glad I was able to get the code on a one day old phone, but two a year seems strange.

Digging my htc

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Will an unlocked HTC One work on a cdma network? I have seen on these forums that Verizon wont allow a device on their network if they don't carry the phone. But, will the Tmobile unlocked One work on Verizon when Verizon starts carrying the one?

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Will an unlocked HTC One work on a cdma network? I have seen on these forums that Verizon wont allow a device on their network if they don't carry the phone. But, will the Tmobile unlocked One work on Verizon when Verizon starts carrying the one?

No it would require proprietary cdma files to access their network. Now I know that new Verizon phones are sim capable but, the tmobile one does not support any of Verizon's bands for their network.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

Internet_Tough_Guy

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Even if you're still paying of the phone?

If you're still makeing payments on the HTC phone, then the 2 unlocks they're talking about is for overseas travel. So the policy is correct. They will only unlock it for a peroid of time. After you have paid off your phone (complete lump sum, or after the end of your 24 month payment peroid), you can call to obtain an indefinite unlock code.

htccode

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
This is the first time I am hearing such a policy , so far all that I have seen is 90 days before you can approach your provider to get the unlock code. I can give you some free codes , send me a private message.