Verizon is getting the HTC One!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Finally.. Wonder why Verizon takes so long sometimes?

Glad Verizon users will be able to enjoy this great phone :).

Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.

Wireless Vet

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Finally.. Wonder why Verizon takes so long sometimes?

As long as I've been with the company, Verizon is often last at releasing a phone that multiple carriers offer. They don't believe in being the first to offer a brand new phone, they want to ensure that any bugs are worked out and it's as good as it can be to offer our customers

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
As long as I've been with the company, Verizon is often last at releasing a phone that multiple carriers offer. They don't believe in being the first to offer a brand new phone, they want to ensure that any bugs are worked out and it's as good as it can be to offer our customers

Something tells me that isn't it.. Since it can be patched easily.. It's usually the carriers that hold up patches.

Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Or depends on how much clout the manufacturer has. IPhones are released same time as other carriers, and updates come directly from the manufacturer.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

Droid3r

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
You're delusional. Verizon bloats the heck out of phones thats why they are the last i releasing

iSheep... iSheep... Meowww that's Apple VZW GSIII

w0ng

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
will be great if verizon one have sdcard slot like 802d/802w.. the chinese version

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon