My Verizon App failing to connect

mccornwall

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else experiencing this? I click on the app and it says it's connecting but never finishes. I have cleared the cache, cleared data, forced stop, I even uninstalled and re-installed updates (you cannot unintall the app becuase it is Verizon's own stuff). I need this not to keep track of my own unlimited data but to watch my kids at college who do NOT have unlimited data. Anybody know how to fix? I guess I'll call Verizon in a bit. I'll post updates.
Thanks.

mccornwall

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I called their tech support. The guy hadn't heard of any problems...promised he was sending it to the engineers. Also promised I'd get a text or call when resolved. I checked later and it just worked. Never got a call or text.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I called their tech support. The guy hadn't heard of any problems...promised he was sending it to the engineers. Also promised I'd get a text or call when resolved. I checked later and it just worked. Never got a call or text.

Probably wasn't an issue that they found because it was working for some including myself.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I had a problem like this, but it would only surface if I tried to open via the widget. If I opened via the app drawer, it connected fine. When the billing cycle reset, it loads fine now.