ATT GO Phone return

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
My HTC one broke and I heard that people with a faulty phone called ATT and had them replace it without going through the HTC warranty. Am I able to do this if i'm on the GO Phone plan?

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
How did you purchase the phone? was it from HTC? used off internet? new from an ATT store?
What broke?
We need more info to try to help you.. Based on what you said so far my answer would be no. You would need to go through HTC.

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
How did you purchase the phone? was it from HTC? used off internet? new from an ATT store?
What broke?
We need more info to try to help you.. Based on what you said so far my answer would be no. You would need to go through HTC.

It was purchased of eBay a few months ago and just recently the mother Board went bad.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
You will need to send it back to HTC directly.
The item was not purchased thru the ATT store and you have a pre-paid service.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Hope everything works out for you and sorry to hear about the board issue.
I recently had to wipe mine clean and start from scratch after a failed attempt at side-loading an update.. rookie movie on my part but oh well.. live and learn..

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Hope everything works out for you and sorry to hear about the board issue.
I recently had to wipe mine clean and start from scratch after a failed attempt at side-loading an update.. rookie movie on my part but oh well.. live and learn..

Hopefully. I was just watching a show and the phone started lagging, the show would freeze for 5 seconds at a time then the phone shut off and wouldn't turn back on. No charge led either when plugged in.