Hello!

I'm still under my 30 days with Verizon/Best Buy. I already returned the Droid 2 for LG Cosmos. (stupid!)

However, I didn't know, that LG made a Android phone. Can I return the Cosmos and get the LG Ally instead?

Thanks,
    Jamie
    09-13-2010 09:06 AM
    It all depends on their return policy. I know with corporate and most retailers, you only get 1 exchange within the 30 days. Your best bet is to go to best buy and see if they'll let you do the second one.

Why did you go to a cosmos from a Droid2?
    09-13-2010 06:37 PM
    Originally, I also wanted the LG Ally, because although Android is a great selling point, I knew that LG makes one hell of a sturdy, functional phone. Unfortunately, the Ally's keyboard kinda sucks, and when my Best Buy rep offered me the Droid instead, I was sold (not that D1's keyboard is all that more advanced, I guess it's personal preference..)

On topic, they may tell you that you are unable to exchange it another time, or they will tell you that you will have to pay a restock fee and any difference between the phone you have now and the price of the Ally. Best Buy only offers one exchange in the first 30 days, and if they offer another, it's generally due to manufacturer defects. If all else fails, try to trade with somebody on Craigslist...

Good luck!
    09-14-2010 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD