Perfect Phone?

GadgetGator

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Moto X vs. Nexus 5 vs. Htc one?

Posted via Android Central App

I was faced with that exact choice and after thinking I would get a HTC One for months, ended up with Moto X. Nexus just didn't have any added value to me personally and ultimately I decided that the One was just too expensive off contract. So when the Cyber Monday promotion came up I jumped on it. And have been totally happy with the Moto X since I got it. So both it and T Mobile were a good choice for me.

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
"Nexus 5 has no additional features" but an iPhone 5c is in consideration....hahaha. The most less-featured brand of phones in the world lol. There's a comment above stating all the N5 does as well as the moto x is real cheap, $99 on contract or $399 off contract and there's a deal right now that you get a free chromecast with a purchase of one. For carrier coverage, download Sensorly and check. Good luck

April920

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I had the s3 and now the HTC one, both are good phones but the built quality of the one and the sound knocks the s3 out the box. I would recommend the HTC one

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

aspot72

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Excellent! The only problem is lack of SD card slot. Other than that I just love it. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
With 32Gb version SD card is almost redundant...
My Moto G is 16Gb and after putting all my "stuff" in it still have 6GB free. Most space is taken by Music (3.8GB), Pics&videos (2.3GB) and apps (780MB).

GadgetGator

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
With 32Gb version SD card is almost redundant...
My Moto G is 16Gb and after putting all my "stuff" in it still have 6GB free. Most space is taken by Music (3.8GB), Pics&videos (2.3GB) and apps (780MB).

But that's you. Some people want to store more stuff!