Ting - Best Cell Phone Provider, ETF and a $25 credit to you and me!

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I switched from Verizon to Ting last year and I have never been happier with a decision in my entire life. I was paying over $150 a month for my cell phone with Verizon, and I was paying something similar to that when I lived in Canada. With Ting, my monthly bill now is $35 and I have everything included that I was paying more than 4x for previously with other providers! I love the no overages feature, where I only pay for what I use, and if I go over, then they just bump me up to the next bundle (which is only $2-3 more). You get to select your own individualized package based on what you need most (i.e. minutes, texts, data). If you don't need a lot of data because you are on a wireless network alot but need more minutes for work related calls, then you can select a xtra-small size for your data and a M, L, XL, XXL option for your minutes and/or texts. Everything can be customized to what you need and what you can pay for.

The greatest thing that swayed my decision to leave Verizon, was that Ting was offering to buy out my contract with Verizon and give me back my ETF in an account credit. Therefore, I got back $150 in Ting credit, which means I didn't have to pay for a bill for over 4 months. I would keep on the lookout right now for promotions with Ting. I think they are having one that saves you 25% on your ETF up to $75 (check it out here https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...u=https%3A%2F%2Fting.com%2Fetf&token=MRMx4rDF ). It's really worth it when you don't want to waste more money waiting out a contract to end that you hate.

[referral link deleted by moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
No I'm a legit person who was joining for real. I love Ting because I can't believe how much money I used to spend on my cell phone bill. I'm a student with lots of student loans, so making the money stretch is important. I was able to cut my bill down from over $100 to just $35-40/month!

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Ting charges a fee for every device on the account; since I just have my phone, that fee is only $6. Plus my taxes were just over $6 last month. My bill was a little higher than usual because I traveled internationally over the holidays. But all they did was bump me up to the next level of my package for data and minutes used since I went over my original package. I got no overage fees, or roaming fees.

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Yes they do sell phones. You either have to buy a phone from them, or take an existing phone you have (or buy from somewhere else) that works with the Sprint Network and you can port your number directly in.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh, so they work with the Sprint network?
I didn't know that.
How about my GS4 (Sprint version), will it get LTE if I get service with them?

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I believe so. And I don't know if they partner with Sprint or how it works, I just know that they use the Sprint Network for coverage. So I found it helpful to go on Sprint's website to see if I would get good cell phone coverage in my area.

Lilshaq65

May 27, 2013
Visit site
So how much is it to get unlimited calling, texting, and data and picture messaging on ting?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I believe so. And I don't know if they partner with Sprint or how it works, I just know that they use the Sprint Network for coverage. So I found it helpful to go on Sprint's website to see if I would get good cell phone coverage in my area.

I guess I'll need to call them or at least check their website.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7