You can now check your data usage on Straight Talk BYOP

mmtowns

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
I have been using a Straight Talk (AT&T towers) sim with my Nexus 4 for a little over a year now. Aside from using the "data usage" tool built into Android, I've always wondered if there was a way I could find out my data usage. Straight Talk's site had never provided this information. Out of nowhere this week, I received a text from 611611 "You can now check on your data usage at any time! Text USAGE to 611611." So I did and after accepting the terms and conditions, I was told "Based upon your data available for your account as of 2014-03-02, estimated usage is 12.3MB since your last refill...."

For those who have always thought they were using very little data and then being throttled via ST, this feature could be helpful.

indiane

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I have been using a Straight Talk (AT&T towers) sim with my Nexus 4 for a little over a year now. Aside from using the "data usage" tool built into Android, I've always wondered if there was a way I could find out my data usage. Straight Talk's site had never provided this information. Out of nowhere this week, I received a text from 611611 "You can now check on your data usage at any time! Text USAGE to 611611." So I did and after accepting the terms and conditions, I was told "Based upon your data available for your account as of 2014-03-02, estimated usage is 12.3MB since your last refill...."

For those who have always thought they were using very little data and then being throttled via ST, this feature could be helpful.

Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair