Verizon: Inactive Pricing Request

huskers15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I saw someone mentioned in a thread about getting the code from the rep if they were to ever lose UDP again. Does anyone have that code? Or is it user related to their account? Having a bit of a hard time getting my UDP back. I lost it when when i got a new sim card for my phone. There was no upgrade or anything. Let me know what I can do!

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Keep contacting Verizon cs, they should give it back, provided that you didn't do an upgrade that touched the unlimited line. You maybe have to ask to talk to a supervisor. A few calls may be needed

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

huskers15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Is inactive pricing request the only way to get it back? Reason why I ask is because the csr always says the back office has the final say. So I had csr do another ipr and for Verizon user error.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using AC Forums mobile app

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
My understanding is that it is a separate office that deals with it, perhaps some call it a back office

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

rdcamero

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
File a Better Business Complaint.Only way I was able to resolve two previous issues I had.I went round and round with Verizon Csr's and their Twitter and Face Book support pages.Both times I recieved a call the day after they got the complaint and had the issue resolved in a couple days.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar