T-Mobile: Thinking of switching

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Went to a T-Mobile store to find out about the coverage in my area. It's excellent. Thinking of switching from AT&T. But I'd like to know more about the customer service and the jump plan. Everyone's input would be greatly appreciated. I am switching cuz I want unlimited data an get the G2

Tapped out on my GOLD 5S

Last edited by a moderator:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Thinking of switching

T-Mobile is great if the coverage in your area is good. Great price, speed, and of course unlimited everything.

Didn't you already try Android before and hate it? Like 2 months ago? Shocked to see you wanting to switch again :p.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

I switched a couple of months ago from Verizon, and have so far found the customer service considerably better. The reps seem to have more technical knowledge, at least in my area. And I've never had to wait very long to talk to someone at a store.

Coverage has been fine for me in Silicon Valley, with better data speeds than VZW. Coverage inside big buildings is occasionally a problem, but not a deal breaker for me.

Posted via Android Central App

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site

T-Mobile is great if the coverage in your area is good. Great price, speed, and of course unlimited everything.

Didn't you already try Android before and hate it? Like 2 months ago? Shocked to see you wanting to switch again :p.

Yeah that was me but I really miss it. Really wanting the G2

Tapped out on my GOLD 5S

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

G2 is a great phone. We should start hearing more about the G3 soon

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site

The jump plan is insurance on your phone with a security suite and after you pay half the phone off Tmobile will pay the other half and you can jump into a new device. As long as the current device isn't damaged by physical or water.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site

my experience has been that you can save yourself a lot of headaches by bringing your own sim unlocked phone. No bloat wear, no restrictions just service.

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site

my experience has been that you can save yourself a lot of headaches by bringing your own sim unlocked phone. No bloat wear, no restrictions just service.

How do u get it unlocked???

Tapped out on my GOLD 5S

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site

I switched to Tmobile back in January after 15 years with Verizon. So far their customer service has been great, but I never really had issues with VZW's customer service. The final push to port was they were paying (or reimbursing) your early termination fees from your current provider. I had already been testing a phone on the Tmob network and found that I had identical coverage in my area that I had with VZW. I do like having unlimited data on all my phones now and can "jump" to another device every 6 months.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

There are people online and now a days you can buy a Nexus straight from Google unlocked and ready to go

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

The OP has decided to go to Sprint instead.

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site

The OP has decided to go to Sprint instead.

I slept on it. I will be switching to T-Mobile. Just don't know if I should wait for the M8 or get the Note 3 or G2

Tapped out on my GOLD 5S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams