Any Sprint customer, even those with old phones, can enroll in insurance this month.

Kilroy13

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Insurance is never worth it until you need it and don't have it! I've never had to use it, but I've heard it's really good!

SENT VIA MY LG G-FLEX ON SPRINT, POSTED BY ANDROID CENTRALS APP....LIFE IS GOOD✌

Dngrsone

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I have used my insurance twice; I had no issues making the claim and the replacement phones (refurbs) arrived quickly.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

541rrhse

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I've never had insurance but today I stopped by the only Sprint repair center here.

I've had repeated issue with my EVO 4G LTE acting up as if the digitizer is bad. I stopped by for a quote and was told if I add the insurance($11) it will cost me zero out of pocket. They replaced the internal battery too.

Will I keep the insurance long term? No.

snakester9

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
A change Sprint made recently makes it very not worth it to me. If you get stuck in refurb hell, or your phone has more than 2 problems in a year that don't invoke your deductible (manufacturer defects), they start charging you.

I get the insurance deductible, but there is literally no reason to be charging for advance replacement when you're already paying for TEP.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

541rrhse

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I've always utilized the 1 year manufacturer's warranty, especially now on 'Framily'...waiting for the LG G3. I've never dropped or lost any of my smartphones. I have a backup phone.

$25 - Framily
$15 - Discounted Unlimited Data (25%)
$25 - NEW Phone w/annual upgrade exchange.
------
$65/month