Android 4.4.3 update?

Poltergeist93

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Anyone have any idea when Boost mobile will release the OTA update for the Moto G for Android 4.4.3?

Sent from my Moto G using AC Forums mobile app

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Yes I'm sure you will get it. However there us a Moto G forums here on AC. May wanna keep an eye out there for the update! A lot of people are talking about it. My girlfriends unlocked Moto G LTE has yet to see it as well. So it could be a while.

Poltergeist93

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Yes I'm sure you will get it. However there us a Moto G forums here on AC. May wanna keep an eye out there for the update! A lot of people are talking about it. My girlfriends unlocked Moto G LTE has yet to see it as well. So it could be a while.

I have been keeping an eye out for it! The anticipation is killing me. It will fix a couple of bugs that for some people have with the phone when updating from 4.4.1 to 4.4.2.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I have been keeping an eye out for it! The anticipation is killing me. It will fix a couple of bugs that for some people have with the phone when updating from 4.4.1 to 4.4.2.

We have seen no issues with Android 4.4.2 Moto G LTE! Hope that helps. :p Anyways like you I can't wait to see it as well.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678