keep unlimited AND move to edge (additional line) ?

ericizzy1

May 17, 2010
Visit site
hi all, need some advice, i currently have verizon unlimited, bill comes to $140/mo
i have 4 more family lines at sprint and thinking of bringing them to verizon.
i do want to bring the lines to edge 10/gig plan, open a fifth line on edge for me, drop the price on the unlimited line to $70 ($34 for minuets and $30 for unlimited plus taxes) than move my current phone number i use on the current unlimited plan to the new edge plan, and stick the sim card i currently use for Unlimited in an verizon ipad for the data. any ideas of how to do this without loosing my current number and the unlimited plan?
thanks

UDPGuy

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
hi all, need some advice, i currently have verizon unlimited, bill comes to $140/mo
i have 4 more family lines at sprint and thinking of bringing them to verizon.
i do want to bring the lines to edge 10/gig plan, open a fifth line on edge for me, drop the price on the unlimited line to $70 ($34 for minuets and $30 for unlimited plus taxes) than move my current phone number i use on the current unlimited plan to the new edge plan, and stick the sim card i currently use for Unlimited in an verizon ipad for the data. any ideas of how to do this without loosing my current number and the unlimited plan?
thanks

You can't move a number that is already on verizon, to another verizon line (I.e. unlimited data)

Posted via Galaxy S5

JulesJam

Banned
Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
You can't move a number that is already on verizon, to another verizon line (I.e. unlimited data)
I have received conflicting info on that from verizon. One rep told me they could not do that but others said they could. I haven't done it yet, but I may try in the future.