So I am considering switching to 10 GB share for my wife and I. Right now we are on the 700 Minute with unlimited mobile to any mobile with unlimited texts with 2 GB of data each. We have a 21% corporate discount as well. We barley use any minutes (under 200 a month because most are mobile to mobile so they don't count) . As far as data I am over my 2 GB about 50% of the time and my wife is usually over 25% of the time, I also pay for corporate data due to using exchange sync.

We pay about $150 per month if we don't go over our data and if we both do the bill usually ends up around $170.

Now I was looking at the 10 GB share and I called at&t and they said it would be $130 we would pay $15 per line because we got our phones long enough ago even though they were subsidized phone (I have an M7 she has an iPhone 5). Then we would get a $21 dollar discount due to corporate discount and after taxes the at&t rep told me the bill would be around $120 per month which sounds like an awesome deal.

Now my issue is when we do want to upgrade (which we both want to do soon) the price would bounce back up, she wants an iPhone 6 and I am leaning toward the Moto X 2014. I was thinking I would get the Moto X off contact because I can get a $50 dollar discount and pay about $450 however it is not feasible for us right now to buy a iPhone 6 off contact so with the NEXT 18 (to keep the line cost at $15) for the 64 GB would be about $30 a month pushing the plan back to $150 however we would get the benefits of mobile share by getting more data so I think we would still be ahead.

Am I missing anything here or do you think I have covered my bases?
    10-19-2014 05:30 PM
    So I am considering switching to 10 GB share for my wife and I. Right now we are on the 700 Minute with unlimited mobile to any mobile with unlimited texts with 2 GB of data each. We have a 21% corporate discount as well. We barley use any minutes (under 200 a month because most are mobile to mobile so they don't count) . As far as data I am over my 2 GB about 50% of the time and my wife is usually over 25% of the time, I also pay for corporate data due to using exchange sync.

We pay about $150 per month if we don't go over our data and if we both do the bill usually ends up around $170.

Now I was looking at the 10 GB share and I called at&t and they said it would be $130 we would pay $15 per line because we got our phones long enough ago even though they were subsidized phone (I have an M7 she has an iPhone 5). Then we would get a $21 dollar discount due to corporate discount and after taxes the at&t rep told me the bill would be around $120 per month which sounds like an awesome deal.

Now my issue is when we do want to upgrade (which we both want to do soon) the price would bounce back up, she wants an iPhone 6 and I am leaning toward the Moto X 2014. I was thinking I would get the Moto X off contact because I can get a $50 dollar discount and pay about $450 however it is not feasible for us right now to buy a iPhone 6 off contact so with the NEXT 18 (to keep the line cost at $15) for the 64 GB would be about $30 a month pushing the plan back to $150 however we would get the benefits of mobile share by getting more data so I think we would still be ahead.

Am I missing anything here or do you think I have covered my bases?
    Sounds like you hit every base and not sure if you've read but ATT is offering the doubling of data starting at plans with 15gb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-19-2014 05:35 PM
    Looks like a win if you upgrade and move to 10gb plan. You'd be paying the same but get so much more overall
    10-21-2014 01:14 PM