Has anyone gone from Verizon to Sprint and then back to Verizon?

Big Reds customer service seems to be subpar lately and I was thinking of switching carriers. Their customer service is only a small part of the entire issue.
    10-23-2014 08:59 AM
    What're your concerns with Verizon? What's making you want to switch (besides customer service)?
    10-23-2014 09:48 AM
    Do you think people don't complain about CS on Sprint, at&t or t-mobile, they sure do. If your getting bad service, then sure go elsewhere. If you want to save a few bucks and you feel Sprint is a better value, nothing wrong with switching. The grass is always greener as they say. I've left Verizon due to price concerns several times, but always come back. I'm pretty sure Verizon still ranks #1 in customer satisfaction and their network is the best when it comes to call coverage. I've read and heard nothing but horror stories regarding Sprint and their network. Just my 2 cents
    tech_fan likes this.
    10-23-2014 12:10 PM
    What're your concerns with Verizon? What's making you want to switch (besides customer service)?
    The price for one. But more importantly, upgrading the wrong line. When I ordered a phone from Motorola, it confuses the customer service people. There is a lot more but, someone sent me a link to the cell metrics and from what I can see, going to Sprint would be a bad choice as coverage and data speed seems to be the best at Big Red.

I have been with Verizon for over 10 years. What started the ball rolling was when Sprint was offering unlimited data, text and phone for $50 per month.
    10-23-2014 12:21 PM
    I have been with Verizon for over 10 years. What started the ball rolling was when Sprint was offering unlimited data, text and phone for $50 per month.
    With Sprint it is $60 for that .. Only $50 if you get an iPhone on their payment plan.

Just keep in mind Sprint is offering that for a reason .. They're in the middle of a network rebuild and in many places it is really bad (slow speeds / dropped calls). Some areas are okay but .. Most still need a lot of work.
    tech_fan likes this.
    10-23-2014 01:01 PM
    We did this a few years ago. Had to come back to VZW because Sprint coverage was not acceptable. Hubby's on the road and was constantly having dropped calls issues. Can't drive a truck and have your phone constantly hanging up on brokers and work calls.
    10-27-2014 12:38 PM