I went to add my iPad air 2 which I bought separately at the apple store and the receipt says 10 and a 7 dollar few or something. I wouldn't of added it at 17 a month

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    11-07-2014 03:39 PM
    Yeah, they don't include the taxes and other fees when advertising.

Same thing on my old nationwide plan. The $9.99 add a line actually costs about $15 with taxes and fees.
    11-07-2014 03:54 PM
    Guess I'll keep it now isn't terrible much cheaper then getting a data plan separately

11-07-2014 04:03 PM
    All carriers always show plan pricing without any taxes or fees for their services attached ... after adding them that is when you see this .
    11-07-2014 04:09 PM
    Looks like that estimate is before taxes and fees. Take a look online to see what features are on the line

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    11-07-2014 04:27 PM
    You have 2 charges, one for the line access and one for selected service. That's why it's $17. The question is, what is the selected service?
    11-07-2014 06:06 PM
    Looks like that might be insurance. Maybe I am wrong. You can go into my Verizon and click on manage features. See what is in there and take it out if you want to.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-09-2014 07:28 PM
    Looks like that might be insurance. Maybe I am wrong. You can go into my Verizon and click on manage features. See what is in there and take it out if you want to.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Naa not insurance. I bought my iPad Air 2 at the Apple Store. It's not even taxes because it says not included but is "services"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    11-09-2014 08:41 PM
    I'm fairly sure the person that added the tablet may have snuck their equipment coverage on there as well.
    11-09-2014 11:46 PM
    I'm fairly sure the person that added the tablet may have snuck their equipment coverage on there as well.
    I'll check my account for that then .... I didn't even think I can get protection on a tablet I didn't ruby from them

11-10-2014 08:24 AM
    Yes very sneaky indeed. They added Tech Coach to my iPad account and i never asked for it nor did they even tell me. I am going to see if Verizon will reverse the prorated charge because they never told me nor did i ever ask for it which should be illegal or something ?
    11-10-2014 08:32 AM
    I'll check my account for that then .... I didn't even think I can get protection on a tablet I didn't ruby from them

Yes you can. Whenever I bought from them, they explicitly asked me. Even if they didn't, it should be on the receipt. And if not then as i stated 3 days ago, you can check to see what active features are on the line online.

11-10-2014 09:33 AM
    Yes very sneaky indeed. They added Tech Coach to my iPad account and i never asked for it nor did they even tell me. I am going to see if Verizon will reverse the prorated charge because they never told me nor did i ever ask for it which should be illegal or something ?
    Absolutely they will prorate it. You can do it online. Just set it to be effective the first day of the billing cycle. If it was on a previous billing cycle then you would have to call in. I don't have tech coach but I can remove TEC effective the beginning of the cycle.

11-10-2014 09:33 AM
    Absolutely they will prorate it. You can do it online. Just set it to be effective the first day of the billing cycle. If it was on a previous billing cycle then you would have to call in. I don't have tech coach but I can remove TEC effective the beginning of the cycle.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...39b832ef03.jpg

I want them to remove the pro rated charge.... I never asked for this service nor did the rep said anything about it. I did it on the website and didn't have this option

11-10-2014 09:51 AM
    I want them to remove the pro rated charge.... I never asked for this service nor did the rep said anything about it. I did it on the website and didn't have this option

Just give them a call and see -- They should work with you.
    11-10-2014 09:53 AM
    Verizon always removed charges whenever I asked, so long as it was justified which it sounds like so. You can remove it online or by calling them. But in case they don't(which is highly unlikely) , be sure to send them a notice of dispute within 180 days of the disputed bill. If you need help, let me know, I can help guide you through this.

For reference, here is a refresher of the terms which you are agreed to :

HOW AND WHEN CAN I DISPUTE CHARGES?
    If you're a Postpay customer, you can dispute your bill within 180 days of receiving it, but unless otherwise provided by law or unless you're disputing charges because your wireless device was lost or stolen, you still have to pay all charges until the dispute is resolved. If you're a Prepaid customer, you can dispute a charge within 180 days of the date the disputed charge was incurred. YOU MAY CALL US TO DISPUTE CHARGES ON YOUR BILL OR ANY SERVICE(S) FOR WHICH YOU WERE BILLED, BUT IF YOU WISH TO PRESERVE YOUR RIGHT TO BRING AN ARBITRATION OR SMALL CLAIMS CASE REGARDING SUCH DISPUTE, YOU MUST WRITE TO US AT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ADDRESS ON YOUR BILL, OR SEND US A COMPLETED NOTICE OF DISPUTE FORM (AVAILABLE AT VERIZONWIRELESS.COM), WITHIN THE 180–DAY PERIOD MENTIONED ABOVE. IF YOU DO NOT NOTIFY US IN WRITING OF SUCH DISPUTE WITHIN THE 180-DAY PERIOD, YOU WILL HAVE WAIVED YOUR RIGHT TO DISPUTE THE BILL OR SUCH SERVICE(S) AND TO BRING AN ARBITRATION OR SMALL CLAIMS CASE REGARDING ANY SUCH DISPUTE.

11-10-2014 10:02 AM

I used the my Verizon app. But in any event, if you couldn't find it, a call should resolve the issue. If not follow the dispute process which I posted above.

11-10-2014 10:07 AM
    I used the my Verizon app. But in any event, if you couldn't find it, a call should resolve the issue. If not follow the dispute process which I posted above.

OK thanks I'll do that when I get home

11-10-2014 10:12 AM
    Talked to Verizon on Facebook and they reversed it and even put feedback to the manager of the store ! I got to love Verizon customer service so far . Much better then t-mobile

11-10-2014 11:35 AM