How long does it take for them to get my returned phone in their system?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: Customer service is bad

As I have said before .. Good luck with Sprint. I hope your experience is 110% not like anything I experienced with a year + of torture with them... I mean service with them.. service.... :p.

At this point I'll take slow service then horrible customer service. I left t-mobile before because of bad customer service (the actual people are quite nice) and it's even worse now . I don't think they need to make me pay for shipping even if they refund my account for it ....I don't think I should have to get a replacement online and not in a store if I bought online and shouldn't have to call 5 times to get an problem resolved

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

At this point I'll take slow service then horrible customer service. I left t-mobile before because of bad customer service (the actual people are quite nice) and it's even worse now . I don't think they need to make me pay for shipping even if they refund my account for it ....I don't think I should have to get a replacement online and not in a store if I bought online and shouldn't have to call 5 times to get an problem resolved

If it honestly angers you enough you have to speak with your wallet. T-Mobile is T-Mobile and they do things their own way ... I agree sometimes it is weird. I had to do some weird pay in advance / get a refund back afterwards when I did my little Verizon stint .. But it didn't bother me since the money returned to me in some fashion so .. at the end of the day I didn't pay for it. Win win.

The only way to tell them you're mad is to speak with your wallet. I will take some weird things from them for the service .. I simply couldn't cut Sprint in my area. Their customer service could be #1 in the country but I still would have made the same move .. Because to me why pay $50,60,70 (I was paying $95 after taxes at the time) when I literally couldn't stream a 3 minute song on "Normal" quality on Google Music. It was worthless to me. I would rather pay and get service. If T-Mobile was bad here and I was on Sprint I would have moved to AT&T or even maybe stayed with Verizon depending on the situation .. and lived with a cap. For me service is first .. since I am not calling them customer service wise all the time. Just like I keep Comcast right now instead of going to AT&T for my home ISP .. service is working .. but their customer service is HORRID.

So .. at the end of the day if it is what you want (customer service)... you have to speak with the wallet .. And do that by choosing what matters to you. If the CS aggravates you that bad .. then switch. See how it works out. I have been on all carriers so I got the taste for each.. and how they operate in my area.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

If it honestly angers you enough you have to speak with your wallet. T-Mobile is T-Mobile and they do things their own way ... I agree sometimes it is weird. I had to do some weird pay in advance / get a refund back afterwards when I did my little Verizon stint .. But it didn't bother me since the money returned to me in some fashion so .. at the end of the day I didn't pay for it. Win win.

The only way to tell them you're mad is to speak with your wallet. I will take some weird things from them for the service .. I simply couldn't cut Sprint in my area. Their customer service could be #1 in the country but I still would have made the same move .. Because to me why pay $50,60,70 (I was paying $95 after taxes at the time) when I literally couldn't stream a 3 minute song on "Normal" quality on Google Music. It was worthless to me. I would rather pay and get service. If T-Mobile was bad here and I was on Sprint I would have moved to AT&T or even maybe stayed with Verizon depending on the situation .. and lived with a cap. For me service is first .. since I am not calling them customer service wise all the time. Just like I keep Comcast right now instead of going to AT&T for my home ISP .. service is working .. but their customer service is HORRID.

So .. at the end of the day if it is what you want ... but you have to speak with the wallet .. And do that by choosing what matters to you. If the CS aggravates you that bad .. then switch. See how it works out. I have been on all carriers so I got the taste for each.. and how they operate in my area.

I don't usually call them but it's been bad for the past few weeks . Honestly I don't care if I talk to them once or 5 times I except it to be competent . I'll take somewhat rude reps and calling them once then nice reps who don't know what their doing

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I don't usually call them but it's been bad for the past few weeks . Honestly I don't care if I talk to them once or 5 times I except it to be competent . I'll take somewhat rude reps and calling them once then nice reps who don't know what their doing

Exactly my point -- If it bothers you then switch. That is the only way to show you're tired of it. Test out Sprint -- It may be good for your area and you'll be happier. :).

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

Exactly my point -- If it bothers you then switch. That is the only way to show you're tired of it. Test out Sprint -- It may be good for your area and you'll be happier. :).

If I wasn't under an eip I would. Honestly with all of these phones in my house atm is goi to make it difficult lol . I have the note 4 , defective note 4 and note 3 that I have to return

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

If I wasn't under an eip I would. Honestly with all of these phones in my house atm is goi to make it difficult lol . I have the note 4 , defective note 4 and note 3 that I have to return

Even under EIP you could -- You can return it since you're within the 14 day Window. You have only had your phone for 7-9 days or so?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Customer service is bad

Even under EIP you could -- You can return it since you're within the 14 day Window. You have only had your phone for 7-9 days or so?

Yes but now I would have to return 3 phones ...not annoyed yet where I would have to return all 3 phones and the signal booster. Honestly I'll give them the next 12 months to improve and if they do I'll upgrade my phone on jump. If not I'll cancel jump and wait about 20 months and then pay off the phone and leave. The reps are nice so it's not like the people are rude so I'll give it time

haymond

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: Lmao t-mobile making me pay to return a phone that was defective

Why they didn't send you a prepaid label like they normally do??

gdmin

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site

Looking at his other thread... Probably this is about that note 4 that has very small scratch that the op can't even see it unless he stare at it or this about another phone?

Sent from my phone with tapatalk

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Lmao t-mobile making me pay to return a phone that was defective

Looking at his other thread... Probably this is about that note 4 that has very small scratch that the op can't even see it unless he stare at it or this about another phone?

Sent from my phone with tapatalk

Lol you didn't the read other threads have you ? Go read more and you'll find why I returned that phone. And btw if I couldn't see it why would I make a post about it ?

And those who are to lazy and assume I had input issues twice with my phone which is why I exchanged it

akutch34

Trusted Member
May 26, 2011
Visit site

this is an unfortunate situation.... I'm glad T-Mobile has been nothing but amazing for me so far. Verizon was f****** atrocious!

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

uh... couldn't you just go to a tmobile store?

No. T-Mobile exchanges/returns must go through the same channel in which you purchased the device.

Sent using my iPhone 6 Plus via The Uncarrier

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site

when they sent me a replacement for the defective unit, I just peeled of the ups label on the box, the return label is underneath it. yours wasn't like that?

Posted via the Android Central App

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

when they sent me a replacement for the defective unit, I just peeled of the ups label on the box, the return label is underneath it. yours wasn't like that?

Posted via the Android Central App

Nope....another cheap baggy and nothing under it....now I have to pay on my dime and since my bill just happened I won't get the credit till next month

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Returning devices ?

I am thinking about returning the note 4. Problem is I have 2 currently in my house. 1 is defective and being sent back on Tuesday and the one I currently have. I am on day 13 and wondering how I should do this?

Old Stoneface

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site

Thanks loads. There's ten minutes of my life I won't get back...