iPhone users can't receive MMS pics from me

infg3570

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
Hopefully I can articulate this properly. Recently,any pics I send my brother, from my Droid, isn't received on his iPhone. I tried sending him pics of my 2 year old this morning and nada... as a matter of fact, I sent my wife, my 2 younger brothers the pic on the same thread and none but my wife received it.

My wife is on the same plan as me. She has the LG Dare. Both my younger brothers have iphones. The younger of the 2 lives out of state. They are on their own individual plans. The older one even tried texting me a contact card. I have not received it.

What's really funny is that they both have received pics, from me, via MMS about three weeks ago. The older one has sent me his contact card also with no problem.

Not sure what is going on.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
This sounds like a carrier issue. You might call Verizon, and have your brother contact AT&T. Both carriers are pretty good about troubleshooting these issues.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
It's a carrier issue like mentioned above me. Even though MMS has been around for a long time they still can't seem to get it right...

dank76

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Has the MMS issue of sending pictures to Iphones been fixed? I tried after the 2.2 upgrade and still am having issues sending to Iphones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos