First off the only motivation for me porting my number over was the $150 bill credit for doing so. Are they still offering that and would I still be eligible for that ?

Also when I port it over that cancels my T-mobile account right ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    12-17-2014 08:54 PM
    Yes and yes. The promo is still shown on their site... And yes porting out of T-Mobile automatically cancels the account.
    12-17-2014 09:38 PM
    Yes and yes. The promo is still shown on their site... And yes porting out of T-Mobile automatically cancels the account.
    Ok thanks.

Almeuit likes this.
    12-17-2014 10:26 PM
    Keep in mind that you would have to buy a phone on contract or edge but yes the promo is still running

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=wPtfrWZA

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    12-18-2014 09:56 AM
    Keep in mind that you would have to buy a phone on contract or edge but yes the promo is still running

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=N33j24St

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    I already have a phone on edge for about a month and a half now. Can I still get that credit ?

12-18-2014 10:42 AM
    I already have a phone on edge for about a month and a half now. Can I still get that credit ?

That would probably require a call to customer service and/or a store visit. Just explain how you didn't port your number over yet but you want to and see if they will give you a credit since the account is still new-ish.
    12-18-2014 04:22 PM
    That would probably require a call to customer service and/or a store visit. Just explain how you didn't port your number over yet but you want to and see if they will give you a credit since the account is still new-ish.

Only have 1 store near me and they said yes but these were the same people who added tech coach without my permission to my iPad when I came in for a SIM card. Also did call support but I've read that Verizon isn't the smartest but have had a constructive help from the 1 time I called .

12-18-2014 04:24 PM
    How long does it take normally for Verizon to port numbers ? I think when I ported my number to AT&T from t-mobile it took minutes ...by the time I walked to the bus stop I had my number and when I ported to t-mobile I had it as I walked out of the door or something

12-18-2014 05:15 PM
    How long does it take normally for Verizon to port numbers ? I think when I ported my number to AT&T from t-mobile it took minutes ...by the time I walked to the bus stop I had my number and when I ported to t-mobile I had it as I walked out of the door or something

When I did it a few months ago it took about 15 mins or less.
    12-19-2014 01:37 PM
    It depends, I've had numbers ported in a half hour, others took a day and a half.
    12-19-2014 01:44 PM
    If you know for sure your doing it you can start the port before you switch this way the port is already done and your phone then just to be activated to complete it. Speeds up the port process. Of course this is if you purchase via the web not from a store.
    12-21-2014 08:36 AM
    If you know for sure your doing it you can start the port before you switch this way the port is already done and your phone then just to be activated to complete it. Speeds up the port process. Of course this is if you purchase via the web not from a store.
    I got my Verizon phone at bestbuy on November 6th and finally after the longest time t-mobile got my returned phone which they said they got on November 4th past week so I could cancel my service without paying for the phone . Did it last week and took about 12 hours for them to complete it. Now I can't use softcard and which is why I never liked softcard anyways lol

12-22-2014 09:35 AM