Hi all, this is my first time making a post here, and I wasn't able to find the answer I am looking for in the threads. I am looking to move from Verizon and sign up for the TMO Simple Choice $50 Plan, so that I have talk and text service while I travel to Toronto/Mississauga and surrounding areas. I was informed by TMO staff that this $50 plan will provide unlimited talk, text, and data while I'm in Canada. Can anyone reading this post confirm this statement? Particularly the unlimited talk and text part. Thanks.
    12-20-2014 10:29 PM
    Hi all, this is my first time making a post here, and I wasn't able to find the answer I am looking for in the threads. I am looking to move from Verizon and sign up for the TMO Simple Choice $50 Plan, so that I have talk and text service while I travel to Toronto/Mississauga and surrounding areas. I was informed by TMO staff that this $50 plan will provide unlimited talk, text, and data while I'm in Canada. Can anyone reading this post confirm this statement? Particularly the unlimited talk and text part. Thanks.
    You will get unlimited text and data. Talking would be 20 cents per minute.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 via the Uncarrier
    12-21-2014 06:52 PM