My contract is 12-23-14. Verizon is telling me I can early upgrade(talking to rep on chat). I just opened a separate account in October. They prorated that line to the 23rd of the month. Also my bill is paid through end of the contract.
    Here is my question... On what day can I go to Best Buy and have the fewest amount of prorated line items on my bill. The 23rd or the 24th. Funny thing is they won't refund me any of the days I dont use on the bull that is paid. Also, tried to convince me Best Buy was getting me to sign 2 contacts and I wouldn't know it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-21-2014 04:17 PM
    What matters isn't the day you go to the store, it's the day Verizon posts the change - and they'll post it on the day that makes them the most money. If they post it on the 24th, you'll owe for another month. (You go on the 23rd, but they later tell you that all changes have to be made by noon, and you made the change at 12:15, or something like that.) If you go today or tomorrow, you'll lose 1 day you paid for, which is peanuts. (As you can probably tell, I wouldn't trust them as far as I can throw the galaxy they're in.)

As far as Best Buy, if you only sign one contract, you're not signing 2 contracts. It's pretty easy to tell - humans have be able to count to two probably for at least 2 million years. (Just make sure you take the time to read any contract you sign, and if you don't understand the wording, ask the sales rep to write an explanation on the contract at the point you don't understand, initial and date it. Although I've never seen a Best Buy contract worded in a way a high school graduate couldn't understand. But if the contract says that you're creating one account and updating another account, that's like 2 contracts. I think what you want is one contract with 2 lines and 2 phones.)
    12-21-2014 06:16 PM
    I just went through the same thing and I'm 100% positive it's 7 days from the date on the Vzw website. I know this works at bestbuy and costco. So you should be good to upgrade.

Sent from my rooted Vzw LG G3 on a couch in Portland Oregon
    12-21-2014 06:43 PM