VZW just doubled My data for free

travaz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I got a flyer in the mail from Verizon stating that they would take my 3GB Data Plan and make it 6 GB for the same price. The only way you can get this is to call the number on the flyer. When I called I indeed got Verizon and with very little hassle they upgraded my plan with no change of price. They even went thru what the bill would be and it was exactly the same. It was really easy and simple with no BS at all. They said it was because I was a "Loyal" customer. I think you have to be on their list but here is the number to call, give it a try.
855 830 7678

Droid3r

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I called...... They wouldn't do it for me.

Those damn nazis.

Would had been nice to have doubled my unlimited data.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I called...... They wouldn't do it for me.

Those damn nazis.

Would had been nice to have doubled my unlimited data.
I would be happy if they took $10 off my bill in exchange for a 99% reduction in my data plan.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

mdk32014

Banned
Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Way to expensive 30 1 gb lol glad i use mostly at home 150 gb. No promo for me and on loyalty plan same price as standerd lol what is that. I was offerd 4 fpr price of 2 $50 which is good but do not need it. Meed cheeper

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueBlazer60

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
I got a flyer in the mail from Verizon stating that they would take my 3GB Data Plan and make it 6 GB for the same price. The only way you can get this is to call the number on the flyer. When I called I indeed got Verizon and with very little hassle they upgraded my plan with no change of price. They even went thru what the bill would be and it was exactly the same. It was really easy and simple with no BS at all. They said it was because I was a "Loyal" customer. I think you have to be on their list but here is the number to call, give it a try.
855 830 7678

I got the same flyer. It is related to the restructuring of data pricing on Verizon. On the new price structure, the amount I was currently paying would get me the amount they were offering me as a bonus for a 'loyal customer". Since we don't use the full current amount of data, I called and asked to be put on the new price plan. Keep money in my pocket.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams