How is t-mobile network the fastest ?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
My own personal experience with the top three carriers says otherwise.

On AT&T, I could barely get 0.5Mbps at 2AM where speeds should be the best they can be on any carrier.
On Verizon, I could get get 5Mbps.

On T-Mobile, I get anywhere between 50-60Mbps at night and during the day, about 20-30Mbps.

I have had the worst time getting the two top carriers to get me LTE at my house. T-Mobile came through and changed that and I have been with them for over two years now. They get top marks for me.

My problems with t-mobile aren't even with their crappy service ....my issues with them is blatant lying and the worse customer service in history.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Straw man ? Lol ok whatever you say but t-mobile sucks and I wish they get bought up or disappear like the dinosaurs. They are a crappy company and deserve to disappear.

I had crappy t-mobile until November and how is it irrelevant ? Open signal says I get 13 Mbps with t-mobile , 7 Mbps with Verizon and 5 Mbps with AT&T yet those numbers are completely wrong. I've done tests outside and on average I've gotten 7-8 with t-mobile if I'm outside of my apartment , 9-13 Mbps outside with Verizon , and 16-25 with AT&T outside.

I'm considering moving to sprint simply because Verizon is $144 a month for me alone and sprint would be $100 tops including taxes. Probably going to stick with Verizon though for the time being

I have also been in t-mobile section quite a lot and thank god I left this horrible company because they don't know how to even operate a customer service department because they couldn't do anything and took me 3 months to leave them and I am still waiting for my money back.

Big deal I hate both Verizon and AT&T that I wish both would be hit by a Meteor and wiped off the planet but I'm not immature enough to go over to their boards all day an whine about how much I hate them.

Both AT&T and Verizon are sitting on about 73% of the low band telco spectrum that they are Spectrum Squatting on without deploying all of it just to keep it our of the hands of T-Mobile and Sprint to keep prices high. Both AT&T and Verizon will out bid other networks for the 600Mhz auction in 2016 just so they can monopolize the low band spectrum so they can over charge their customers. Also, Verizon and AT&T were trying to forcing cell phone makes to manufacture cell phones that won't support some of other wireless companies wireless spectrum. With LTE and VoLTE coming Verizon and AT&T are trying their best to keep interoperability between cell phones broken.

" Imagine buying a television set from an NBC station and finding out the only TV station the set will receive is NBC. Limitation comes not from technology but wireless carriers and equipment maker’s specifications. "
http://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/v...tHMS0cJ9Lr0!956499833!471072203?id=7021921835

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Big deal I hate both Verizon and AT&T that I wish both would be hit by a Meteor and wiped off the planet but I'm not immature enough to go over to their boards all day an whine about how much I hate them.

Both AT&T and Verizon are sitting on about 73% of the low band telco spectrum that they are Spectrum Squatting on without deploying just to keep it our of the hands of T-Mobile and Sprint to keep prices high. Also, Verizon and AT&T were trying to forcing cell phone makes to manufacture cell phones that won't support some of other wireless companies wireless spectrum. With LTE and VoLTE coming Verizon and AT&T are trying their best to keep interoperability between cell phones.

" Imagine buying a television set from an NBC station and finding out the only TV station the set will receive is NBC. Limitation comes not from technology but wireless carriers and equipment maker’s specifications. "
http://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/v...tHMS0cJ9Lr0!956499833!471072203?id=7021921835

lol I'm just calling them out for their lies which is great customer service and fastest data ....they have horrible customer service and slow data ....

And as far as your analogy goes it's comparing apples to oranges. Tvs simply don't do that and I'm fine with their system now for phones. If sprint and t-mobile wanted it they should of spent money .

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
lol I'm just calling them out for their lies which is great customer service and fastest data ....they have horrible customer service and slow data ....

And as far as your analogy goes it's comparing apples to oranges. Tvs simply don't do that and I'm fine with their system now for phones. If sprint and t-mobile wanted it they should of spent money .

I already showed my area doesn't have slow data. And the few times I've had to contact them they did what they said. So it goes to show .. Customer service can vary just like data speeds :).

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I already showed my area doesn't have slow data. And the few times I've had to contact them they did what they said. So it goes to show .. Customer service can vary just like data speeds :).

I've spoken to at least 30 different people there and nobody had a clue what they were talking about . And I have a feeling I'll be talking to them more once my 60 days are up asking for my money back

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site

U go get banned dude. The mods already told u that if u don't have any logical opinions and just wanna cry and complain then they go drop that hammer 🔨.

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S4 🌌

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
U go get banned dude. The mods already told u that if u don't have any logical opinions and just wanna cry and complain then they go drop that hammer .

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S4

These are logical opinions ...I've spoken to 30 different reps and none had a clue ... A good sized sample pool to say they have horrible customer service

T-mobile wants to use a general claim of saying they have the fastest network and I'm disputing that claim because they aren't. They don't even use a disclaimer

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I've spoken to at least 30 different people there and nobody had a clue what they were talking about . And I have a feeling I'll be talking to them more once my 60 days are up asking for my money back

And I've talked to maybe 3 or 4? All separate issues. All handled. So no issues on customer service here :).

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
And I've talked to maybe 3 or 4? All separate issues. All handled. So no issues on customer service here :).

I've talked to 30 on one issue ....total around 40?

Even getting a signal booster was a chore ....they promised they would send one but they never did and then called again and got them to give me free rush shipping which had to be charged to me on my cc and refunded by bill credit ... Sending that back took forever as well . Took me like 4-7 tries to get a label for it and they never sent one. One guy said it was impossible to email me one but eventually one guy easily emailed me it

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I've talked to 30 on one issue ....total around 40?

Even getting a signal booster was a chore ....they promised they would send one but they never did and then called again and got them to give me free rush shipping which had to be charged to me on my cc and refunded by bill credit ... Sending that back took forever as well . Took me like 4-7 tries to get a label for it and they never sent one. One guy said it was impossible to email me one but eventually one guy easily emailed me it

That sucks. I didn't have an issue getting anything.. even when coming back after leaving to Verizon. As I said before .. it can differ for sure :p.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
That sucks. I didn't have an issue getting anything.. even when coming back after leaving to Verizon. As I said before .. it can differ for sure :p.

Yeah but defer by talking to over 40 for 2 separate issues in total ? I'll take difference in 1 -5 different ones but 40? Come on that is a lot of people I've spoken to .... Anyways back on the topic they outright say they have the fastest data network which means everywhere specially when they don't use a disclaimer like how Verizon does sourcing root metrics in saying they are the most reliable. You can think what you want on that but at least they use a source unlike t-mobile who sprouts it like fact at least in their advertising, they want to use open signal but forget to mention it on their website or anywhere else like TV ads ?

c6d7f03060dc88721248cb2bfc01e14d.jpg

Here at least they put it in plain view they have a source to back up that claim.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah but defer by talking to over 40 for 2 separate issues in total ? I'll take difference in 1 -5 different ones but 40? Come on that is a lot of people I've spoken to .... Anyways back on the topic they outright say they have the fastest data network which means everywhere specially when they don't use a disclaimer like how Verizon does sourcing root metrics in saying they are the most reliable. You can think what you want on that but at least they use a source unlike t-mobile who sprouts it like fact at least in their advertising, they want to use open signal but forget to mention it on their website or anywhere else like TV ads ?

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/01/c6d7f03060dc88721248cb2bfc01e14d.jpg

Here at least they put it in plain view they have a source to back up that claim.

There really isn't much to discuss. As we said they claim that on other sources .. NOT Root Metrics. So therefore .. it won't match what Root Metrics says. I am not sure how else we can explain that. So of course it won't ever add up.

And also AT&T says the strongest signal yet you just posted in that screenshot Verizon says they are ? So . .How does that add up? Easily -- AT&T is pulling from somewhere else besides Root Metrics.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
There really isn't much to discuss. As we said they claim that on other sources .. NOT Root Metrics. So therefore .. it won't match what Root Metrics says. I am not sure how else we can explain that. So of course it won't ever add up.

And also AT&T says the strongest signal yet you just posted in that screenshot Verizon says they are ? So . .How does that add up? Easily -- AT&T is pulling from somewhere else besides Root Metrics.

Yeah but Verizon uses a source and tells me that source and at the very least a disclaimer .....t-mobile doesn't use any type of disclaimer and sprouting it as fact. AT&T uses a disclaimer at least though isn't using a source other then their own

1597776b6d2395e0d417e42f3c260b88.jpg

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah but Verizon uses a source and tells me that source and at the very least a disclaimer .....t-mobile doesn't use any type of disclaimer and sprouting it as fact. AT&T uses a disclaimer at least though isn't using a source other then their own

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/01/1597776b6d2395e0d417e42f3c260b88.jpg

So AT&T can use their own information and T-Mobile can't use theirs? Also T-Mobile does have a disclaimer .. on Download speeds only.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
So AT&T can use their own information and T-Mobile can't use theirs? Also T-Mobile does have a disclaimer .. on Download speeds only.

15967a3e2892a925cbbc338c50ed844b.jpg

Here is their "disclaimer" nowhere does it says how they got this statistic. All it talks about is download speed. Nowhere does it say they got it out of their heads , open signal , root metric , this or that , their own internal testing or etc.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
See you're looking at Root Metrics and T-Mobile is looking strictly at Ookla results -- nothing else. As stated here. Customer Data Proves T-Mobile Network Now Fastest 4G LTE in the U.S. | T-Mobile Newsroom

Companies pulling from different sources. Of course AT&T won't pull from Root Metrics .. because they can't then say they have the best signal .. and they want to .. so they will pull elsewhere.

Yeah if your digging through but nowhere does it say that on their website advertising or ads on TV

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084