I signed up in January for the next program and got the note 4. It's nice but I would prefer something a little smaller like the iPhone 6 or galaxy s6. am I stuck with the phone for the remainder of the contract or can I somehow switch phones without having to pay too much?
    04-13-2015 08:22 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If you're on the Next program, you could get a new phone in a year. AT&T Next - Get A New Smartphone Every Year from AT&T Wireless. If you're not on Next, then it's too late to return the phone to the store for an exchange. Purchasing a new phone from AT&T would have to be full retail, which will obviously be pretty expensive. In order to sell your current phone privately, you'd have to pay it off first--otherwise, AT&T would blacklist the phone since it wasn't fully paid for.

But managers can make exceptions sometimes. It never hurts to talk with the store manager and see what your options are. If your current phone is in pristine condition and if you've been a longtime loyal customer, maybe they'd make an exception for you. But I doubt it.
    04-13-2015 10:54 PM