1. AC Question's Avatar
    Verizon wireless decided to not fix a problem with my account ie they sold me two returned phones that had been reset the day befor I bought them, even found the old numbers needless to say they both needed to be traded in and the rep somehow got away with not replacing them also activation fees where promised to be waived since I opened 5 lines and that didnt happen so point being I have g3s on a suspended account. I have flashing software can I just flash them over to a different carrier? I played with one a little and the esn comes back clean.
    04-26-2015 09:24 AM
  2. Rukbat's Avatar
    It's illegal, so it can't be discussed here.
    04-26-2015 07:06 PM
  3. dpham00's Avatar
    Thread locked. As said above, we don't discuss illegal activities here. I am sorry about your problems with Verizon, but you will have to sort it out with them first. You can file a claim with the bbb or state attorney general. You can also file a notice of dispute with Verizon


    If they don't agree, you can go through mediation which Verizon will pay for as well. Information can be found in the Verizon customer agreement.


    Once sorted out, if you are in the right then they will un blacklist the phone.

    Sent from my Pearly White Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
    04-26-2015 07:09 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2015, 01:26 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-26-2015, 07:13 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-26-2015, 07:11 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-26-2015, 10:36 AM
  5. S6-- how do I write on the back of my photos?
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2015, 09:22 AM