Spreadsheet comparing Verizon LTE phones

RichardClark

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
After the flurry of info pouring out of CES this past week about the upcoming Verizon LTE phones, I started a Google Docs spreadsheet to pull all of the specs together so I could compare them side-by-side to help me figure out which one I wanted to make my next phone. Then I realized that it might be helpful to others as well, so I prettied it up a bit and made the link publicly viewable.

Most of the information was gathered from the official press releases, official web site, and the articles by Android Central's intrepid reporters. I wanted to stick to the facts instead of reacting to every rumor.

The link is below. I hope you find it helpful. I will continue to update it as more information becomes available. Feel free to send me a PM if you've found sources for any of the missing information or if I made an error (gasp!). Enjoy!

>>> Comparison of Verizon LTE Phones <<<

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
After the flurry of info pouring out of CES this past week about the upcoming Verizon LTE phones, I started a Google Docs spreadsheet to pull all of the specs together so I could compare them side-by-side to help me figure out which one I wanted to make my next phone. Then I realized that it might be helpful to others as well, so I prettied it up a bit and made the link publicly viewable.

Most of the information was gathered from the official press releases, official web site, and the articles by Android Central's intrepid reporters. I wanted to stick to the facts instead of reacting to every rumor.

The link is below. I hope you find it helpful. I will continue to update it as more information becomes available. Feel free to send me a PM if you've found sources for any of the missing information or if I made an error (gasp!). Enjoy!

>>> Comparison of Verizon LTE Phones <<<

Isnt the samsung phone 1.2ghz?

Reactions: hotmammax2

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Just 1.0 GHz according to this, this, and this.

maybe its the infuse thats 1.2..... 1ghz,, that seems so not right. especially since they know they have so much competetion...im thinking maybe that is not the final specs for this phone, since they dont even have a name, its possible they are going to change some stuff before it goes into production

RichardClark

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Does LG have a custom UI a la Sense and Motoblur? I hadn't heard of one so I assumed it was stock. Guess I shouldn't make that assumption. So I changed it to "Unknown" until someone in the know can get their hands on one and comment on it.

RichardClark

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
he he. love speculator charts......

I made a point to not rely on rumor and speculation. Almost all of the information came from the manufacturer's web sites, press releases, and reports from people who had hand-on experience with the devices at CES. In the few cases where the information is unverified or just opinion, I indicated such.

Of course, since these models are still pre-production, all of it is subject to change but I would be shocked if there were huge departures from what has already been released. I'll continue to update the spreadsheet as more definitive information becomes available, which is why I put it up on Google Docs instead of posting a snapshot. But I wouldn't consider it final until all four of these devices are available for purchase.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I made a point to not rely on rumor and speculation. Almost all of the information came from the manufacturer's web sites, press releases, and reports from people who had hand-on experience with the devices at CES. In the few cases where the information is unverified or just opinion, I indicated such.

Of course, since these models are still pre-production, all of it is subject to change but I would be shocked if there were huge departures from what has already been released. I'll continue to update the spreadsheet as more definitive information becomes available, which is why I put it up on Google Docs instead of posting a snapshot. But I wouldn't consider it final until all four of these devices are available for purchase.

Thank you.....

sethjk

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
The guys that got to try the bionic (I'm looking at you Phil & Cory) how prevalent was Blur? I noticed the launcher wasn't the same as the X and certainly the ugly one found on hte Atrix. Is it just blur widgets? I was hoping for sense with dual core, but the Bionic is soo tempting, especially if blur is toned down.

cuttyr

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Anybody understands the memory configuration on the Droid Bionic?
- "2GB flash rom and 14GB Shared Storage"

Is it saying that 2GB can only be used for App storage or can the 14GB be used for App storage?

RichardClark

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I find alot of wrong data on this spreadsheet. First the Droidx Have wireless b/g/n, not just b/g.

Thanks. I pulled that from the Android Central device specs page at http://www.androidcentral.com/droid-x-specs which just shows b/g; however, your post prompted me to check Motorola's specs at DROID X by Motorola - Android phone - HD phone - Tech Specs - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA which shows b/g/n. So I've updated the spreadsheet.

You said you found a lot of wrong data. Please let me know what the incorrect entries are so that I may fix them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power