Sprint And textra MMS issues.

Yung_Dilla

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a issue with MMS on my nexus 6. When I'm not on the phone I receive MMS messages just fine. If I'm on a call however I get a failed to receive MMS message please check APN settings, standard texts come through fine. I initially thought it was a sprint issue but on handcent MMS messages come through just fine while on call. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I match you.
Nexus 6, Sprint, Textra.
I have not had that problem, but I got a message from Textra about using the Swiftkey keyboard which is not working with the app and causing concerns.
Not sure if this is what is affecting you, but it is the first thing that came to mind.

Mav. :cool:

UDPGuy

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm having a issue with MMS on my nexus 6. When I'm not on the phone I receive MMS messages just fine. If I'm on a call however I get a failed to receive MMS message please check APN settings, standard texts come through fine. I initially thought it was a sprint issue but on handcent MMS messages come through just fine while on call. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

MMS come in via data. Thanks to sprint spark, you can't get data while one the phone.

Posted via Nexus 6 with unlimited international data via AT&T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca