See how long until you get your Fi invite

boshea

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site
April 22nd. I haven't posted enough to include links in my posts (this is my first post!), but if you search Google for "google project fi announcement", it will be among the top search results (it was the first search result for me), on the googleblogs blogspot page.

Regards,
-brian

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
I signed up on opening day as did two of my friends. Two of us got the invite Saturday and the third person received it two days later.

I can't break contract until September so I'm sitting on it. Also, I need more phone choices.

benh57

May 4, 2015
Visit site
”We're still determining your status." Signed up Apr 24.

From here and twitter, it sounds like a lot of folks have this, which tells me their status widget is rather broken.

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Wow, went from ”We're still determining your status." to 12 or more weeks. :'(

so much for "mid summer"

Same. This is very disappointing, as I was really looking forward to trying out the service. Several friends in the area have already gotten invites, so I know the service is not the issue. All of them did not have Nexus phones, and it really seems like Google is only sending invites out to those that don't have phones.

RobbieWT

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Same. This is very disappointing, as I was really looking forward to trying out the service. Several friends in the area have already gotten invites, so I know the service is not the issue. All of them did not have Nexus phones, and it really seems like Google is only sending invites out to those that don't have phones.

I got the same 12+ weeks today. I requested the invite May 7th and did not have a Nexus 6 at the time. I wasn't even asked if I had or needed one. Since then I got a N6, the old phone died.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

Same here. Have a nexus 6 and got the 12 week message. In DFW so the networks are not an issue. Might sell my nexus 6 before then.

Posted via my ZenFone 2!

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Same here. Have a nexus 6 and got the 12 week message. In DFW so the networks are not an issue. Might sell my nexus 6 before then.

Posted via my ZenFone 2!

I doubt I'll have my Nexus 6 anymore by then either. With that being said, hopefully whatever the new Nexus is supports Project Fi as well, as I will surely be picking one up.

ptScott

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site

Posted via my ZenFone 2!

I'm assuming your handle is further confirmation that it's not only by area. A co-worker who entered a Plano zip code received an invite 2 weeks ago. My Lewisville zip code invite shows 1-2 weeks.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm assuming your handle is further confirmation that it's not only by area. A co-worker who entered a Plano zip code received an invite 2 weeks ago. My Lewisville zip code invite shows 1-2 weeks.

Yep, Plano. Even more reason to sell my Nexus 6 :) As you know, DFW is strong on all networks so a head scratcher as to why so long.

Posted via my ZenFone 2 with 4GB RAM!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool