T-Mobile, Denver/Broomfield and Band 12

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Today in my area, my phone connected to a band 12 tower for the first time and my data tanked.

I spent about an hour on the phone and finally after the day is nearly over, they disabled band 12 and I got my data speeds back. T-Mobile actually called me back saying band 12 was disabled in my area now and that I should now restart my phone to get my speeds back. It worked.

I can honestly say that they listen and react.

UDPGuy

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
Today in my area, my phone connected to a band 12 tower for the first time and my data tanked.

I spent about an hour on the phone and finally after the day is nearly over, they disabled band 12 and I got my data speeds back. T-Mobile actually called me back saying band 12 was disabled in my area now and that I should now restart my phone to get my speeds back. It worked.

I can honestly say that they listen and react.

I'm sure many people called haha. They are still testing so its no surprise

Posted via Nexus 6 with unlimited international data via AT&T

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure many people called haha. They are still testing so its no surprise

Posted via Nexus 6 with unlimited international data via AT&T

I'm sure others complained as well. I have an iPhone 6+ that was unusable while this was happening and only my Note 4 and Note Edge would work half way decent.

bluefalcon13

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
They have band 12 enabled in certain areas in the Springs. It works wonderfully. I get service inside retail stores where I had issues with my Nexus 5.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

dmlv

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure others complained as well. I have an iPhone 6+ that was unusable while this was happening and only my Note 4 and Note Edge would work half way decent.

I'm behind on this one. I'm in the south Denver metro and have had 12 for months and it kills it! Coverage and speeds 10x better now. So much so m finally moving all my att lines over to T-Mobile.
FYI....I travel all over metro Denver and I noticed these same improvements all over.. I'm so impressed.
It will improve as they tweak things Bromfield/Boulder.

Posted via the Android Central App

DumDee2

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
band 12 is really just for building penetration

band 4 is usually where u see the fastest speeds, i gotten up to 120mb dl on my lg lg2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair