Switched to Cricket

1Achas

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I dumped AT&T after 22 years. They seem to be more interested in price gouging than retaining customers. I've had pretty good luck with Cricket so far.
I contacted customer service twice and it's kind of scary. Their English is VERY bad. No help whatsoever.
I tried to register online for an account and it keeps prompting me for a displayed code to prove I'm not a robot. I'm using a desktop with 19 inch monitor and can see it very clearly. It did this a few times, and now it reverts back to the main screen that asks for a sign in or register for an account. Very dysfunctional.
I thought as an AT&T company, it would be ok.

bulabula

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Are they an ATT company? I know they use the ATT network. I remember that part about using a code to prove I wasn't a robot, I didn't have any problem. Been with them for a couple of months, never had an issue logging online and looking at my acct.

Just sayin...

rhaneyjr

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Att purchased cricket last year. They are an att company
And I've had no issues. Cricket working perfectly. Once u do the steps right you'll be fine.
Sent from my GT-N7105 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

ksc559

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
If you have an unlocked ATT Samsung S5 and switch to Cricket will you get the software updates for this phone OTA ?