I have. It's basically the same as before but with more benefits to me. Obviously it also benefits T-Mobile as well but on the end it's a win-win.

sent using my Galaxy Note 5 via The Uncarrier
    10-11-2015 10:03 PM
    I switched my line over to it when I got my G4. The rest of my family plan is still on regular Jump. It's the perfect plan for me because I am always upgrading and it gets expensive! I look at a phone payment like a car payment. I'm always going to have one, so why not have the option to trade in 3 times a year!
    10-11-2015 10:54 PM
    I have. It's basically the same as before but with more benefits to me. Obviously it also benefits T-Mobile as well but on the end it's a win-win.
    Yeah.... the only downside that I can see at the moment is that JOD has a really restricted number of devices to choose from. The older JUMP program allowed pretty much everything, *even ye ol feature phones. The new one has a really short list... G4, the S6/Note 5 family and the iPhones. So if you don't want any of these phones, well, JOD ain't so great.

It's not a bad program, but the limit on the phones kind of sucks.

I was actually in the original JUMP program... the GOOD one where you had two a year, no restrictions on how quickly or what your current EIP balance was. But I paid off my phone and dropped the JUMP payment. I plan on going off-carrier for phones now, specifically I'm eyeing the Nexus 6P in a month or two, and that won't be available via carriers.
    10-12-2015 10:35 AM
    Yeah.... the only downside that I can see at the moment is that JOD has a really restricted number of devices to choose from. The older JUMP program allowed pretty much everything, *even ye ol feature phones. The new one has a really short list... G4, the S6/Note 5 family and the iPhones. So if you don't want any of these phones, well, JOD ain't so great.

It's not a bad program, but the limit on the phones kind of sucks.

I was actually in the original JUMP program... the GOOD one where you had two a year, no restrictions on how quickly or what your current EIP balance was. But I paid off my phone and dropped the JUMP payment. I plan on going off-carrier for phones now, specifically I'm eyeing the Nexus 6P in a month or two, and that won't be available via carriers.
    I always get the flagship phones, which are all on JOD.

sent using my Galaxy Note 5 via The Uncarrier
    10-12-2015 10:36 AM
    I haven't. I always buy outright (or I go on payment plans and pay it off in 3 or 4 months).
    10-12-2015 11:22 AM
    I always get the flagship phones, which are all on JOD.
    Well.. perhaps. But there are two rather glaring omissions (which isn't really T-Mobile's doing). The Moto X Pure Edition and the Nexus 6P. Granted, both phones are going to be sold direct and not via carriers at Motorola and Google's choice...

But seeing as those two phones constitute the only two phones on my radar at the present moment... that puts a bit of a damper on my thoughts about JOD.
    10-12-2015 12:16 PM
    I traded in my iPhone 5 and the monthly payment on my new iPhone 6s is $15 /mo. Jump on demand is an excellent deal for those who wants new iPhone every year.
    10-12-2015 01:46 PM
    I got it and upgraded my wife and I to an S6 and note 5. I was worried about the leasing part but the guy explained that you can pay off the phone at 18 months or move it to a 6 month payment plan which puts it at the same as an eip or the old JUMP program. I like to upgrade often so it is great for me but I'm not sure about my wife. I guess she'll probably upgrade yearly now. She was using my old nexus 4 for nearly 2 years

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-13-2015 12:50 PM
    I haven't.

I tend to buy outright on my phones (currently rocking the Nexus 6) and my parents don't want to upgrade that often (they're on my plan).
    10-14-2015 08:56 AM
    Well, if Google was going to sell the 6P through carriers, AND T-Mobile would include it in JOD, I'd go back on it. As is, I am trying to figure out a way to finagle no-interest financing on the 6P so I can pay it off at my leisure.... but Google requires you to be on Fi to do that.
    10-14-2015 09:29 AM
    Well, if Google was going to sell the 6P through carriers, AND T-Mobile would include it in JOD, I'd go back on it. As is, I am trying to figure out a way to finagle no-interest financing on the 6P so I can pay it off at my leisure.... but Google requires you to be on Fi to do that.
    LOl, just get a new credit card that offers 18 months 0% APR, or put it on a card, then transfer the balance somewhere that offers 12-18 months 0% on balance transfers.
    10-18-2015 01:16 PM