how do I get a nano SIM card for AT&T prepaid service?

KiwiCoalBattery

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
how do I get a nano SIM card for AT&T prepaid service?

I used to live near the AT&T store, so it was just a matter of stopping by and picking one up.

However, I currently in different city and the nearest AT&T store is about 30 minutes away(assuming no traffic).

Is there somewhere on AT&T's website that allows me to order one for free?

Thanks!

KiwiCoalBattery

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
What if you order it online? GoPhone SIM Card Kit (Phone)

I guess $4.99 for the SIM is a lot cheaper than the gas money.

My new car only gets 11mpg on the highway.(less than the 13mpg highway [correction 19mpg]
that the manufacture put on the sticker) So I'll end up using a little more than
3 gallons of gas to drive to the AT&T store and back. $2.90/gallon for premium,
will cost almost $10 in gas. :(

Last edited:

drhere

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Rather than purchase the GoPhone SIM card kit, couldn't I just get this SIM for free at AT&T, would this SIM also work with a GoPhone plan? The GoPhone SIM card kit looks like a nano, and I would need a micro.
https://www.att.com/cellphones/att/micro-sim.html#sku=sku7461121
I am on Tmo, ATT has a free month offer if you switch, also I am wondering if ATT has a better signal in NYC especially in buildings. If anyone knows, please let me know, thanks.

ATT offer: Get a Second Month of GoPhone Free | AT&T

athomas917

May 27, 2013
Visit site
You can afford a 2015 Mercedes-Benz but you are rocking a go phone and complaining about a 30 minute drive??

Posted via the Android Central App

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I have a similar question - hope you don't mind my piling on.

I've upgraded my flakey Nexus 4 to a 5, and would like to get a cheap prepaid service on the 4 as a backup, on a different network. Currently on T-Mo prepaid, looking at Straight Talk/AT&T or AT&T direct as a complement.

… Boy is it hard shopping on AT&T's web site for a simple SIM and prepaid deal!!

I can't tell if I want a GoPhone SIM package or...? When I select my unlocked Nexus as the device, they quote me a $40 or $50 plan, then another $25/mon (A MONTH!!) "device access charge" per device. That's the weirdest prepaid monthly plan I've ever seen. When I add the "GoPhone" SIM kit for $4.99 to my cart, I can't check out as my "device is incompatible."

Is AT&T on drugs? Or do I just not know how to say "yo tengo prepaid" to AT&T?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz