Sprint: Killing off two-year contracts (again)

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Well I was just visiting the Sprint site curious as to what they're offering different than Verizon. I clearly saw a 24 month option at $348 for the Note 7. So I'm assuming it's a 2 year contract price.

coolguy27

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking to upgrade, So far I only found sprint and costco.com offering 2yr upgrade deal.
Does anyone know anywhere else offers subsidies?

Dngrsone

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking to upgrade, So far I only found sprint and costco.com offering 2yr upgrade deal.
After spending way too much time on the Sprint website trying to buy $830 worth of phones (and not succeeding, despite having a good card with plenty of money in the bank), I ditched then and went to Verizon.

Yes, I have up muy unlimited data plan and have to teach my family how to budget their data use (see this Wi-Fi icon?...), but I got five phones on a 12GB plan (right now +2GB per line for total of 22GB) with a two year buy plan and my monthly bill will be easily $50 less than if I had stayed with Sprint.

A plus for me is that Verizon has my region saturated so my signal is excellent and data throughout is superior to even my home network.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
After spending way too much time on the Sprint website trying to buy $830 worth of phones (and not succeeding, despite having a good card with plenty of money in the bank), I ditched then and went to Verizon.

Yes, I have up muy unlimited data plan and have to teach my family how to budget their data use (see this Wi-Fi icon?...), but I got five phones on a 12GB plan (right now +2GB per line for total of 22GB) with a two year buy plan and my monthly bill will be easily $50 less than if I had stayed with Sprint.

A plus for me is that Verizon has my region saturated so my signal is excellent and data throughout is superior to even my home network.

Dang faster than your home network? Must be some crazy speeds -- or you are in area that gets shafted on home ISP speeds :p.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'd take 8 Mbps in a heartbeat off wifi. I live in the country so to me that would be blazing fast lol

Haha. I guess I am just spoiled. AT&T recently put fiber in my neighborhood so I get 1,000 Mbps down/up speeds :p.

coolguy27

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Yea I use about 20gb by myself. At home I avg 20mbps faster then my isp so I just turn my wifi off. So 2gb definitely aint going to cut it.

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site

When I upgraded my phone, I was able to do the 2 year upgrade through Best Buy.

Just noticed that Best Buy's website says 2 year contracts not offered by Sprint. Could go in and talk to them since you would be upgrading and not be a new customer.

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I just logged on and don't see the option to do a 2 year upgrade. I have been with them forever too. Did they kill it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX