Using a Nexus device on Verizon

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I have had many Droids on my Verizon under a 2 year contract. I pay the $9 full service fee to cover issues and replacements when necessary. Unfortunately due to some inferior devices I had to get a CLN (certified like new) on occasions and even had 3 times within a month to get a working phone.
Does anyone know how it works work if I got a Nexus device when it comes out? I know I would pay up front and bring the phone in to get it activated.
Opinions and comments welcome

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Verizon TEC won't work with a non verizon nexus, and also Verizon would provide limited support for a non verizon device. However like said above, simply pop in an active Verizon 4glte sim and you are good to go

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm using a Nexus 6p on VZW right now. All I needed was the microSIM since I didn't have one, activated it, put the SIM and it was working within a minute of turning it on. Visual Voicemail doesn't work but there are ways around it.

huskers15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm using a Nexus 6p on VZW right now. All I needed was the microSIM since I didn't have one, activated it, put the SIM and it was working within a minute of turning it on. Visual Voicemail doesn't work but there are ways around it.

when you go my verizon, does your nexus 6p show up as a blank picture??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz