This is on my Note 5 just after 1PM here in Denver Colorado. Speeds just get better and better.

T-Mobile Speeds Continue to Impress-screenshot_20160921-131937.jpg
    jacker likes this.
    09-24-2016 10:12 AM
    Very nice
    09-24-2016 11:24 AM
    Yup still going strong here in Honolulu \000 /
    nahoku likes this.
    10-27-2016 10:42 PM
    Yup still going strong here in Honolulu
    How's service all over Oahu? Thinking of switching from VZW come the new year.
    11-02-2016 10:33 PM
    Howzit Nahoku! I'd say T-Mobile matches well coverage wise vs the big 2 on Oahu. Also, band 12 low band 700mhz is expected to deploy by the end of the year here. Can't wait for that. What's your reason for thinking of switching your price plan? By the way do you have unlimited data plan with Verizon?
    nahoku and robfil like this.
    11-04-2016 12:57 AM
    Howzit HawaiiD! No, no unlimited plan... with my use, I don't need it luckily. I'm just tired of being with VZW so I thought I'd try T-mobile. Some of their plans are cheaper, but I think the new plan VZW just came out with is comparable. I'm sure VZW phones operate on 2, 4, 13... so 12 won't matter much on my Note 4. I have a new phone coming in that I'll use to test TMO to see how coverage is. If it's not as good as VZW in places like Kaneohe or Waipahu, I'll still have my current plan to fall back on. Won't be till Jan though, as that's when my VZW plan ends.

Mahalo's!
    11-04-2016 01:42 AM
    Aloha Nahoku! I was in Waipahu for Halloween. T-Mobile had good signal overall. However, for some reason when I took the waikele off ramp and while waiting to turn left at the bottom intersection my signal went to hspa 4g and stayed there till the i got to about the Filipino community center( about a 1/4 mile) then I quickly connected back to lte. That was one of the very few spots I lost lte on this island. As for kaneohe I've been on the marine base a couple time to play golf and there's really good lte signal all the way to pyramid rock beach. So speaking of the residential areas I would say... it is safe to say you should be just fine.
    Niu Valley 7-11 couple mins ago
    nahoku likes this.
    11-04-2016 07:32 PM
    Eh brah... you're all over the island! LOL! Thank you for the awesome info HawaiiD... I really appreciate it! My mind rests at ease now! Yah, I got relatives out in Waipahu, and Hawaii Kai, and I go fishing Kaneohe side, so good to know I'll be covered. Come Jan - Feb, I'm going to give TMO a test run for sure. I guess I'm just getting tired of being roped in to all the heavy hitters here in the state... I just switched from Oceanic to Hawaiian Telecom for TV and internet. TV is great, and my internet is blazing! No more Time Warner for me! Hopefully, no more VZW next year either!

Gee, I'm jealous... I haven't played Kaneohe for over 35 years (wow!)... then again, I quit golf in the mid '90's. Gotta get back to it one day, but getting too old and my swing sucks now! LOL!

Mahalo and Aloha!!!
    HawaiiD likes this.
    11-05-2016 05:51 AM
    Nahoku,
    Anytime brah! Always good to help a Bruddah out. I'm pretty much sure you will enjoy T-Mobile. Especially, if you get the unlimited plan. Right now they have the one unlimited plan with 3 line and fourth line free. That's 140 dollars base. Remember, though either if you have phones that are compatible with T-mobile now? it will be less dollars on your bill if you bring it over. But if not? Your looking at about 22-35 dollars for each premium phone( I. E iPhone 7,lgv20 type) or you can get a cheaper one for less that will be added on top if your monthly bill. Then there is insurance etc.
    So be aware cost could get pricy too.
    If it's just an individual plan for next year? I would wait for some kind of promotion to pop up and then jump on it. T-Mobile has all sorts of them. Just stay tuned here.
    If one pops up it will surely be posted by our fine members here.
    Ahh Golf.... I just had my arm rebroken by the Dr. I actually played in a golf tournament 2 out of the 3 days in Las Vegas last month. First doctor said it was bad wrist sprain because the test he did on my hand I had passed before the trip. THEN came back home still sore. Went to Xray this time, result Broken radius something right above my wrist . since it was couple of weeks after the initial injury, the bone was already healing
    But it was in a displaced manner so they needed surgery to reset it. Doctor was shocked I played with broken wrist/arm. Said he cannot even think what my pain tolerance is?But... Let me tell you don't ever get a bone rebroken it is 1,000 times more painful than the first, plus 8 screws and a plate sheesh! Anyways Malama pono Nahoku!
    nahoku and jacker like this.
    11-05-2016 02:45 PM
    HawaiiD... I'm bringing my Verizon Note 4 and TMO compatibility tests good. I'm thinking to go with one of their cheaper plans as I don't use a ton of data, plus it's just one phone. Looking forward to it! Mahalo's for your time brah!
    11-05-2016 03:06 PM
    Shoots Aloha Nahoku \000 /
    11-06-2016 04:34 PM