I'd like help and/or suggestions for a new device.

lkct01234

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
I had the Motorola RAZR Maxx and liked it but wanted to upgrade. Camera, mostly, and the battery life had shortened. But I liked the size (around 5"). I spent hours scouring the webs and finally decided on Motorola G4 Plus. Have had it for a month and now it's ghost touching/not responding when I press. (Ghost Touching, I found out meant it thought I was touching somewhere when I wasn't.) Going to return it but am essentially starting back where I was...It was bigger than I wanted but it had a good battery life and good camera.
I have to say, I love the fingerprint unlock. I like to always have my device locked as I have a 3 y.o. and it keeps her form getting and doing who knows what. (Although I realize she can still make emergency calls....)
I looked into rooting my Maxx but I'm not sure if that will get me what I want and I think since I already had 4.4 (KitKat) I can't root it.
I also liked the $300 price tag.
I'd like a phone about 5" and a long battery life (last a day without needing charging with frequent use). I'm not wanting to get the payment plan. A reasonable camera is a must. It's hard to find for Verizon! Does anyone have a phone they use or know about that would fit that??
Thanks!
Lisa

lkct01234

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
I may. But I'm looking into other options. It was too big but I compromised and the problem is known to happen. According to Moto tech support I shouldn't use the phone while it's charging...I'd like to see if I can find something smaller. I'm not eager to get it if it's going to happen again...

cell adviser

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
To me the very best device on the market right now even though it's still a bit older is the Galaxy Note 4. If you have to get a brand new phone is a S7 with a new Motorola easy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois