Has been DOWN since late last Thursday. I've got important files stored there for business with accompanying photos and cannot access them at all. There are a lot of folks on the Verizon support forums who are PO'ed to the max. I've called twice and got the same b.s. from the managers... that the techs are working on the PROBLEM. So far, five days and continuing and the bozos there haven't got it repaired. Just pitiful!
    01-31-2017 04:39 PM
    That definitely sucks. It always sucks when a system goes down. I personally use Google for my cloud storage rather than a carrier. Just like I don't use my ISP email address since I don't want my stuff to be tied to me having service with them.
    01-31-2017 04:43 PM
    I use Google too since it's more versatile... And probably more reliable
    01-31-2017 05:28 PM
    Good idea guys! I've got a Corporate Google Account and they handle my Domain and all emails. I will contact them on the phone and get the protocols for using the Google Cloud for the Note 5. Hopefully VZ Cloud can come to life soon so I can transfer to Google Cloud.
    01-31-2017 05:45 PM
    Verizon Tech Support Rep here: Been getting a lot of calls. All we know is that the vendor is working on the issue.
    01-31-2017 06:17 PM
    Verizon Tech Support Rep here: Been getting a lot of calls. All we know is that the vendor is working on the issue.
    Just off the phone... VZ again. Five days... really? No fix! Called Google and they sent me protocols for transferring my cloud contents from VZ to Google, where I have 6X the storage. Once you guys fix the VZ Cloud, I'm moving it all over to Google. This has been a real cluster you know what on the business side for me. Google has always been EXCELLENT in all respects for me. VZ let me and others down. Very poor service on VZ's part.
    01-31-2017 07:05 PM
    Almost two weeks and still no access to cloud. This is a business account and Verizon and their 'vendor' are at total fault. Am reaching out to AD and still getting the run around that there's 'still an issue and we're working on it'. What a bunch of hooey! πŸ™„
    02-07-2017 03:06 PM
    The issue is not with VZ, but with the third party vendor that provides the cloud service.
    02-07-2017 10:16 PM
    The issue is not with VZ, but with the third party vendor that provides the cloud service.
    Yes, I know. It's still on Verizon Cloud! I don't deal with the vendor. I deal with Verizon. Once fixed, no more VZ Cloud for me!
    02-07-2017 11:03 PM
    It's still down?
    02-08-2017 07:46 AM
    It's still down?
    I'm on one of the Vendor's servers that's still down. Two weeks tomorrow. Unbelievable, eh? πŸ™„
    02-08-2017 10:01 AM
    I'm on one of the Vendor's servers that's still down. Two weeks tomorrow. Unbelievable, eh? ν ½νΉ„
    Ouch .
    02-08-2017 10:03 AM
    I'm on one of the Vendor's servers that's still down. Two weeks tomorrow. Unbelievable, eh? πŸ™„
    I just tried and I'm able to access my account. I rarely even try, so I don't know if I was ever affected. Still, it's odd that Verizon didn't have their own backup systems for something like this.

Good to see one of their techs on here. I'm genuinely curious why it's gone on so long, if he's able to find out and at liberty to say.
    02-08-2017 01:46 PM
    Two weeks and one day... the Cloud is still inaccessible on my account. Two trouble tickets with the NRB and still the same old replies from VZ... 'we're working on it'. Unbelievable, eh?
    02-10-2017 09:43 AM
    Thanks for the info. I have a customer that is getting an error that says she's offline and needs to be online to connect with server. Is this just the same issue or something different? Thanks in advance for any assistance that you can provide.
    02-10-2017 10:21 AM
    Thanks for the info. I have a customer that is getting an error that says she's offline and needs to be online to connect with server. Is this just the same issue or something different? Thanks in advance for any assistance that you can provide.
    On my computer, I cannot connect at all to the Cloud. Zero, zilch. On my phone, I see some pics coming back, but other files and pics remain unable to open. Cannot delete old pics or files, get error messages without codes. As you can surmise, extremely frustrating... for a business account. Once again, not a single AD has contacted me.

Frankly, the only time an AD called me, was in October 2015 when a manager contacted an AD letting him know I wanted off of UDP. THEN... the AD was in a hurry to contact me to get me off the UDP. Now, quite frankly, the AD'S don't give a rat's you know what.

I WILL REMEMBER THIS! πŸ™„
    02-10-2017 11:07 AM
    IT super geek computer engineer nephew in town all week with wife, skiing and vacation... his take on what happened...
    servers went completely down, the system's only useful backup is the VERY SLOW old tape backup. This is why the now reloading of files, data and pics is taking SO LONG... once they replaced server.

Verizon 'lost it' with their vendor. Got an email on Friday... another week minimum before all is reloaded onto new server. In opinion of nephew, Vendor should be fired! Their redundancy system failed.

THREE WEEKS to analyze, repair and reload data... unbelievable failure that Verizon has to own up to. πŸ™„ Verizon... won't.
    02-12-2017 08:52 AM
    THREE FREAKING WEEKS, two more deadlines and the VZ Cloud server that my account is on is still down. Oh how I'm beginning to really hate this company!

A business account with sixteen years at VZ and they continue to stall and give no meaningful explanation or credit to make up for the disaster. If any of you VZ clowns are reading, you are an incompetent company!
    02-16-2017 05:32 PM
    Four weeks folks, and the fourth repair extension. VZ has become a joke. The NRB and the Cloud Dept are a bunch of incompetent morons. All of my Cloud data has disappeared. Where it was at one time being rebuilt, it disappeared, another trouble ticket and still no resolution.

There's a bunch of IT experts here... four weeks? Tell me that's industry standard?πŸ™„
    02-23-2017 08:56 AM
    Continuing this thread going ... as today it's the 27th, another deadline passed that Verizon promised the broken Cloud will be repaired and all data restored.

Well... Verizon is fully placing the blame on the Vendor... this after nearly FIVE weeks of the Cloud being down. The supervisors and AD's have absolutely NO answer and the NRB is not answering any questions.

This incredulous fiasco is one of the most disastrous blunders for the many folks who need the data on the Cloud that we've backed up directly to the VZ Cloud. I for one have taken the approach that if the data is ever recovered, it's going directly to Google's Cloud. Verizon will never again have anything of importance stored on their servers or in their possession. I will only use their phone for contact, nothing more.

Verizon is also keeping this whole Cloud fiasco very quiet and I'm surprised no media has written anything about this blundering problem.

Nearly five weeks folks... what a cluster you-know-what!
    02-27-2017 10:37 AM
    Continuing this thread going ... as today it's the 27th, another deadline passed that Verizon promised the broken Cloud will be repaired and all data restored.

Well... Verizon is fully placing the blame on the Vendor... this after nearly FIVE weeks of the Cloud being down. The supervisors and AD's have absolutely NO answer and the NRB is not answering any questions.

This incredulous fiasco is one of the most disastrous blunders for the many folks who need the data on the Cloud that we've backed up directly to the VZ Cloud. I for one have taken the approach that if the data is ever recovered, it's going directly to Google's Cloud. Verizon will never again have anything of importance stored on their servers or in their possession. I will only use their phone for contact, nothing more.

Verizon is also keeping this whole Cloud fiasco very quiet and I'm surprised no media has written anything about this blundering problem.

Nearly five weeks folks... what a cluster you-know-what!
    As frustrating as it is, the issue is with the vendor that provides the cloud service, not Verizon, and definitely not the NRB. Should the issue have been fixed weeks ago? Heck yeah! But blaming Verizon would be like blaming your ISP because Netflix stopped working due to an issue on their end. All the other websites you visit in my analogy are working, so it's obviously not the fault of your ISP. I am a customer myself, and I'm pissed, too. If you want somebody to blame, blame Syncronoss. You'll see in the cloud app that they are the company (not) providing the service otherwise known as Verizon Cloud.
    02-27-2017 12:11 PM
    As frustrating as it is, the issue is with the vendor that provides the cloud service, not Verizon, and definitely not the NRB. Should the issue have been fixed weeks ago? Heck yeah! But blaming Verizon would be like blaming your ISP because Netflix stopped working due to an issue on their end. All the other websites you visit in my analogy are working, so it's obviously not the fault of your ISP. I am a customer myself, and I'm pissed, too. If you want somebody to blame, blame Syncronoss. You'll see in the cloud app that they are the company (not) providing the service otherwise known as Verizon Cloud.
    I said it was the vendor. And I also said I will never allow Verizon to handle any of my Cloud files again. I don't do business with the vendor. I have done business with VZ for many years. I hold VZ responsible! You have your opinion... I have mine!
    02-27-2017 12:44 PM
    5.5 weeks, blown past FIVE separate time texts detailing the repair will be completed. Just heard that your company has given up letting folks know when the Cloud will be up and running.

I'm not blaming company reps like you! I'm blaming the VZ executives and the NRB and the idiotic vendor for this absurd fiasco. You can bet VZ will claw back money from the vendor for their complete incompetence. Even if VZ gets another Cloud vendor, I and many others,will never be a part of it again!

The only reason I'm now continuing the thread is to alert others as to the sheer lunacy of Verizon and the NRB and to steer them away from using the Cloud or any other service that Verizon offers other than basic phone and data communication and transmission.

Verizon as a company needs real help in their customer service protocols and their management approach to returning important calls from longtime business customers.

It's OK for them to spend 4.5 BILLION buying Yahoo... but they cannot return calls from customers who've paid them lots of bucks over the many years of loyalty.

I hope a lot of folks read this thread and learn that Verizon is ONLY out for themselves and could care less to very little about really taking care of their customers.
    03-05-2017 09:20 AM