Sprint Updates Unlimited Plan - HD video, 10GB of tethering

kitster

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
AND -
If you are a new customer only.

I have been with Sprint since they entered the Atlanta market in 1999, and the best I could get from them is a mobile-optimized unlimited plan, with 5GB tether for $100/mo (for two lines). The new customer plan has HD video, upgraded audio and game streaming, and 10GB tether for $10 LESS per month. Insulting if you ask me.

Last edited:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
AND -

I have been with Sprint since they entered the Atlanta market in 1999, and the best I could get from them is a mobile-optimized unlimited plan, with 5GB tether for $100/mo (for two lines). The new customer plan has HD video, upgraded audio and game streaming, and 10GB tether for $10 LESS per month. Insulting if you ask me.

Gotta vote with your wallet. Loyalty doesn't mean much to carriers anymore.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Should it mean anything?

You pay them, they give you service.

Should would be a purely opinion based thing so can't really factually tell you it "should" since we could not see eye to eye. What I can say as a fact though is they used to be a little more rewarding toward long-time customers.

[Edit] And in the case of this @Ry --- This plan is pretty messed up to only offer to new people and not old like all the others. This article sums up their new plan though lol.

Sprint's own pricing chart makes the case for T-Mobile's unlimited plan | Android Central

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
AND -

It is now for current customers to.

you can add the service to your plan for free, either call, or you can do it yourself on the website, just click add services

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
It is now for current customers to.

you can add the service to your plan for free, either call, or you can do it yourself on the website, just click add services
I am glad they did that. At the start it was kind of a slap in the face to existing customers.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Always hated how new customers got better deals then existing ones. They do the same with cable/isp companies too. I noticed my internet bill went up by like $15. I was told i was on a 1 yr promotion. The best they could do was give me $5 off the new pricing. Yet website has pricing for new customers cheaper then my original one. wak.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11