Fed up with everything about Verizon. Between the slow speeds, missed calls, delayed text, and rude customer service it's just not worth dealing with the company any longer.

My neighbor has TMobile and loves it so it should work well in my area.

Wondering what a decent TMobile phone is that has band 12 and isn't too expensive?
    07-04-2017 10:39 AM
    LG G6 or S7 for a tight budget. Otherwise buy unlocked from Amazon.
    07-05-2017 08:12 AM
    I like both of those phones. Amazon should have some decent deals so I will look at them also.

ive been hearing that the first 600 phone will be out by the end of the year from Samsung. been wanting a Samsung for a while so curious what phone that will be
    07-05-2017 11:27 AM
    I like both of those phones. Amazon should have some decent deals so I will look at them also.

ive been hearing that the first 600 phone will be out by the end of the year from Samsung. been wanting a Samsung for a while so curious what phone that will be
    600 phone?
    07-05-2017 08:08 PM
    Thank God for T-Mobile and Sprint. I'm still with Verizon but the competition cut my bill in half, provided unlimited data and added the S8 and Galaxy Book 12 monthly installments.
    07-05-2017 09:48 PM
    Thank God for T-Mobile and Sprint. I'm still with Verizon but the competition cut my bill in half, provided unlimited data and added the S8 and Galaxy Book 12 monthly installments.
    How did you get verizon to do that? I've been with them for 25 years with 4 lines. When I asked to switch to the unlimited family plan that would save me about 65.00 month, they wouldn't do it because 2 lines were still under payment contracts. This is what is going to cost them my business when my contracts are up.
    07-13-2017 07:54 AM
    600 phone?
    Assuming he means a phone that supports the 600Mhz bands that T-Mobile recently won at auction.
    07-13-2017 09:41 AM
    You might not like Tmobile if you work in a large building. My phone has band 12 but I still get no service inside my office. I get 5 bars in the parking lot. All of my friends on ATT and Verizon get service inside.
    07-13-2017 08:48 PM
    When I asked to switch to the unlimited family plan that would save me about 65.00 month, they wouldn't do it because 2 lines were still under payment contracts.
    To be fair, they are just upholding a contract. TMO would be no different if I was on EIP and wanted them to zero it out so that I could leave with a free phone for another carrier. Now your aforementioned two lines may or may not have phones involved, but the point is that a contract is a contract, and you best believe a carrier is going to enforce it when doing so is to their advantage.

That's not to say you are without options. Look up what TMO is offering in the way of EIP/contract reimbursement, and switch. If you want to give Verizon another chance, call up their loyalty department and threaten to leave if they don't let you switch to the new plan. Bring up your TMO reimbursement research during the phone call, but also be prepared to have your bluff called out if they don't budge. Hopefully they do because you are a multi-line account, and a looong time customer.
    07-14-2017 08:18 AM
    You can get the LG G6 for $500 or $20 per month. I tried the lower my plan or I'm leaving bluff before and Verizon didn't budge. If you live in a big city, service shouldn't be an issue. Still, you should try Tmo for 2 weeks before canceling Verizon.
    07-14-2017 09:49 AM
    yeah the 600 refers to 600 mhz coming down the pipeline eventually.
    07-15-2017 11:32 AM
    How did you get verizon to do that? I've been with them for 25 years with 4 lines. When I asked to switch to the unlimited family plan that would save me about 65.00 month, they wouldn't do it because 2 lines were still under payment contracts. This is what is going to cost them my business when my contracts are up.
    If it's a device payment plan that should have ZERO effect on your plan, you can log into your my Verizon and change it yourself if Verizon won't do it. Sounds like you had an inexperienced rep, because I moved to unlimited while having device payment plans on phones and 2 yr contracts on tablets.
    07-15-2017 01:49 PM
    You might not like Tmobile if you work in a large building. My phone has band 12 but I still get no service inside my office. I get 5 bars in the parking lot. All of my friends on ATT and Verizon get service inside.
    My dad had surgery a couple years ago in Minneapolis, I found it amusing Verizon worked everywhere in the building, but the hospital provided pagers for family members without Verizon to notify them their loved ones were out of surgery.

On the other hand using both Tmobile and Verizon side by side last year, Tmobile had better coverage in buildings with metal siding/roofing.
    07-15-2017 01:53 PM
    OP depending what phone you have with Verizon you could use it on Tmobile, my S7 worked fine.

Otherwise I would recommend an S7 or S8 depending on your budget.
    07-15-2017 01:54 PM
    I found it amusing Verizon worked everywhere in the building, but the hospital provided pagers for family members without Verizon to notify them their loved ones were out of surgery. .
    That's probably because Verizon has an agreement with the hospital to put mini cell stations throughout the building. My company is moving into a new building that also has Verizon as a tenant... Signal is junk for all carriers, but Verizon is installing boosters throughout... How neighborly of them.
    07-16-2017 07:47 PM
    I say note 4. Sid you awitch
    07-17-2017 01:19 AM