Save big + get 3 months free! Sign up for ExpressVPN today

Any chance any way possible for a regular costumer with a family plan to take advantage of this promo for business account??
    Any att insider here with tips or ideas ?? Help
    Attached Thumbnails promo from att-163650.jpg  
    08-01-2017 01:40 PM
    I always get what i want with ATT, but it takes patience and time. Been dealing with them for 11 years.
    You start with the lowest customer service person(always write down their name) and be friendly. They know the least and can only do a few things. I ALWAYS start by saying " Hi! How YOU doin' today. you'll get complete silence, because they're so used to being yelled at all the time. Wait for it. they'll answer with a surprised "fine thank you" and you've made a friend>
    Thank them for their time and help and ask to speak with their supervisor. I've had to go up 6 or more supervisors before I found the person who could make decisions
    and they'll talk you in circles if they can. If you're not experienced with marketing and don't know how to play their game you "may" not get too far, but if you don't try you won't get anywhere.
    Also, chances are if they're running a biz special they may have a special for new customers. Explain that you've been a loyal client for so many years and should be able to take advantage of what is being offered to new clients.
    No matter what.... keep cool, don't lose your temper... smile as you talk. They can hear that smile. (one of the first things they teach you in broadcasting) Make a game out of it. see how far you can score and use the persons name that you're talking to often
    thejesse likes this.
    08-01-2017 11:35 PM