TMO pays for Netflix?

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
It's on the TMO website says they'll pay the low end Netflix cost (streaming only account) for 2 devices. Will we lose streaming for our TV if they're paying for it? We have to use a phone as a hotspot for this.

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Things you should know

You'll need to have two or more lines on your account with an eligible T-Mobile ONE voice plan with taxes & fees included.

Netflix requires a compatible streaming device or app to use. Limit of one Netflix streaming subscription per account. If you already have a Netflix account, you don't need to create a new account.

To access and manage your Family Allowances, you'll need the T-Mobile app (download it now) or My T-Mobile. If you already have Family Allowances on your account, once you opt in to this feature, go to My T-Mobile or the T-Mobile app to set up your Family Allowances settings again.

Getting your Netflix subscription on us

Before you can get Netflix On Us, you'll need to opt in to it on your T-Mobile account:

Go to*My T-Mobile*and log in to your account.

Select*Plan.

Select*Change Services. If you need to change your plan to qualify, select*Change Plan. You can also*contact T-Mobile customer service*for assistance.

Add the*Fam Incl. Netflix $9.99*feature to your account.

Once added, select the*Register For Netflix*button after submitting your changes.

If you're a current Netflix customer, sign in with your existing account.

If you're new to Netflix, you'll need to sign up for a Netflix account.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. But this doesn't answer my question. We have 3 phones on the account one is used as a hotspot. Hubby Streams on his phone. I use streaming on the web mostly. We want to set up our TV Netflix app which we'd have to use our hotspot for. Will we lose any of this by signing up? Like for example is this offer limited to streaming on our 2 phones *only? *

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
First of all in regards to the Netflix streaming part.The basic 9.99 plan allows you to have up to 2 devices that is streaming Netflix at the same time. It is not limited to a specific device or devices.
I.E. Say you have 3 smart phones, and 2 laptops, and a smart TV with a Netflix App.
You can use any of the above devices to watch Netflix on your account. However, what is limited is that only 2 of those above devices will be allowed to stream simultaneously. Got it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz