05-17-2011 03:17 PM
    Check Sprint's facebook page because the comments sure don't seem happy to me, but I think other types of stats come into play here.

AT&T, not really surprised though I've never had much of a problem with them.
    05-17-2011 03:20 PM
    You must realize that consumers are more likely to rant and complain when things go wrong Vs. When things are great, consumers are less likely to take the time to write a good review or positive comment.
    05-17-2011 05:01 PM

AT&T, not really surprised though I've never had much of a problem with them.
    Then why did you leave,oh I know why,so we can read your negative crap at every turn.Is there an ignore button on this forum?
    05-17-2011 05:24 PM
    Then why did you leave,oh I know why,so we can read your negative crap at every turn.Is there an ignore button on this forum?
    Because I wanted to. And I've been with Sprint far longer than I've been here complaining about my services.

You must realize that consumers are more likely to rant and complain when things go wrong Vs. When things are great, consumers are less likely to take the time to write a good review or positive comment.
    I disagree. Go look on Amazon.com for proof. If there's good service, people will talk about it. Just because you may not do it doesn't mean someone else won't. But generally, that's the nature of customer service. A customer is going to talk about a negative experience far before they talk about a positive experience. It's all about the emotion of being angry and frustrated. You want people to know.

But you must also realize that people are still displeased with Sprint and for good reason.
    05-17-2011 09:59 PM

But you must also realize that SOME people are still displeased with Sprint and for good reason.
    I dont understand what youre trying to accomplish by ranting about sprint constantly.

As for positive reviews, if you arent getting some sort of incentive, your're more likely not to go online and write positive stuff. But if its been a negative experience, you'd be more ready to. It almost as though its a way to "get back at the company/product".

I'm not just pulling this out of thin air either, its proven stuff.
    05-17-2011 10:31 PM
    I dont understand what youre trying to accomplish by ranting about sprint constantly.

As for positive reviews, if you arent getting some sort of incentive, your're more likely not to go online and write positive stuff. But if its been a negative experience, you'd be more ready to. It almost as though its a way to "get back at the company/product".

I'm not just pulling this out of thin air either, its proven stuff.
    Yes, it's proven that people will make negative reviews well before they make a positive one. That's true for anything and not just online.

Are you trying to say that people shouldn't post negative things for experiences they had that were unfavorable? I mean, if you spent money on something, good money, and your experience was not good, wouldn't you want someone to know about it?

I'm not trying to get back anything. I've given Sprint numerous chances, but they don't meet you half way. You don't understand - when a company gets too big, the middleman is what gets left out.
    05-17-2011 11:29 PM
    Yes, it's proven that people will make negative reviews well before they make a positive one. That's true for anything and not just online.

Are you trying to say that people shouldn't post negative things for experiences they had that were unfavorable? I mean, if you spent money on something, good money, and your experience was not good, wouldn't you want someone to know about it?

I'm not trying to get back anything. I've given Sprint numerous chances, but they don't meet you half way. You don't understand - when a company gets too big, the middleman is what gets left out.
    They do meet you half way. I am proof of that. It was amazingly easy and wasn't a hassle at all to get out of contract. Now I'm free to switch when I decide who to go with. I didn't rant and rave to them though. I was firm but very respectful and curtious.
    05-18-2011 10:13 AM
    I never said you couldn't find a good egg in a carton of bad eggs. I am speaking overall that a lot of times they don't care and you'll have to go through hoops and circles before you finally get a worthwhile resolution.
    05-18-2011 06:40 PM
    I've always had Verizon and I never have had an issue other than waiting forever for the 2.2 update. I do like Sprints everything plan though.
    05-18-2011 06:43 PM
    Sometimes imo the cheapest isn't always the best
    05-18-2011 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD