People with plans with data limits

nat72sherman

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Has anybody else with plans with a data limit hit their limit really early lately? I've been getting to the limit before the 15th of each month for the last few months. I don't have a new phone, and been using data the same way as usual.

drt777

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Did you inadvertently turn off the "Binge-On" feature? That'd cause every byte to be countable data toward your limit.

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
What's your data limit?

Your phone will tell you which apps are using data. On my Moto G5S Plus, the stats are located here: Settings->Data usage->Cellular data usage. On my wife's LG V20, it's here: Settings->Mobile data. Scroll through the list until you find which app is hogging data. Let us know once you've found it!

nat72sherman

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
My limit is 5GB.

What is "Removed apps and users"? That took up 5.7GB one month.
Other than that, I might found the culprit app, I didnt realise it took up so much data. It shows short video clips so of course it could. And I guess I have been using it more that usual? Dunno, maybe.

Thanks all.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
My limit is 5GB.

What is "Removed apps and users"? That took up 5.7GB one month.
Other than that, I might found the culprit app, I didnt realise it took up so much data. It shows short video clips so of course it could. And I guess I have been using it more that usual? Dunno, maybe.

Thanks all.
That's an app you uninstalled.